new canadian posters

by orbison11 52 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

petty

tks for askin - I took it from "taliesin" which is one of the names given Merlin in Mists of Avalon; always loved the Arthurian legend. It is so much about honour, friendship, and MOA is one of my favorite books, Merlin one of my favorite characters; such respect for the earth, animals and the 'old ways'. I thought the spelling would be easier, but turns out to be just confusing.

Merlin - he is 'not of this world', which is how I have always felt.

ps. it's also the name of Frank Lloyd Wright's home.

t

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Ah - very nice Talesin!!!!!

So, when are ya'll gonna have a true blue Canadian Apostofest & allow us "Americans" crash your party?

• talesin
    talesin

pettyg

that's a good idea - I didn't even know what the word meant 3 months ago, now it's lookin' pretty good. I'm not really sure, but I'm thinking it involves music, partying, possibly camping out? Sounds like a plan - maybe summer of 2004?

tal

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Oh my god! Can you imagine? A Canadian Camp-Out Apostofest? HOW FUN WOULD THAT BE!! We could take over an entire camp ground!! That would RAWK!!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I'm from Toronto!

Pettygrudger!!! You ROCK, and you're ALL heart!!! When are you and the crew coming to Toronto???

Walter

Ontario District Overbeer

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Taking over an entire campground? That would be VERY cool!!!

Walter

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I know where the beer tent would be.

• talesin
    talesin

iiz2cool,

hey, hey, now! we're talking NOVA SCOTIA here, not TO. You Upper Canadians!! j/k

We sure could take over a whole campground here, complete with sandy beaches and all. OTOH, maybe a lakeside campground - the ocean's kinda 'frigid' up here, compared to beeyootiful southern USA. (oh, the warm waters of the south, you don't know how lucky you are)

t

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Talesin, Nova Scotia sounds like fun, but are you sure you're up to camping at 103 y 7 m 5 d old?

That's GOT to be a mistake!

Walter

• ignorance is strength
    ignorance is strength

Colombie-Brittanique, bien sur! Mais je ne suis pas francias et mon francias sucker (you can create any new verb in french by adding -er, goer, walker, driver which is a real verb, weekender is another)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit