• blondie
    blondie

#1 is a go for me too.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

hmmmm will do some more creating

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Actually that's exactly what I had in mind Lee...I of course think it looks great! Hee hee~

• onacruse
    onacruse

Dear Mr. Elsewhere, I apologize for messing up with Seven's move of your post. I totally misunderstood.

Would you please do a repost?

Craig (of the "known to step on his own feet now and then" class )

PS: Gimme a call, dude, when you have a chance.

• Seven
    Seven

Hey Else,

I know it's not funny, but what old Barney(Craig) did here was think I meant to move the thread to admin when in fact I was giving it it's own thread. You know Craig, no wonder Andy Griffith had to have eyes in the back of his head. Please post the Apostate babe cover on a thread of it's own. Sorry about the mix up...and thanks Craig for not leaving me hanging out to dry here.

seven

• onacruse
    onacruse
    You know Craig, no wonder Andy Griffith had to have eyes in the back of his head.

muahhhaha...so true.

But I still think Else's tootsies prove evolution.

Craig

• azaria
    azaria

When I saw the first two I choose the 1st but then I saw the one with the white background. I like that one best. I couldn't make out the wine glasses in the first two and I personally like green in a cook book. The green shows up more. Good luck with your cook book.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OK One more time

I will put them all here so you can do an easy comparison and yup there are a couple more

• onacruse
    onacruse

I like #5.

Craig

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

I like # 5, also!

Very nice, Lee

j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest