Please vote on new cookbook cover - UPDATED - 6 COVERS

by Lady Lee 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Been there
    Been there

LL,

I like the last one best, good idea Jo..........it pops out more.

• talesin
    talesin

Yes, Yes!

the new one is great - Xmas colors really show up against the white background. I also like "The JWD Holiday Cookbook" line (as in previous ex. #2)

t

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

I like # 2

closer

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

I think #1 is too busy and #2 is too plain. And #3, unfortunately, is too "1950's" - it's the color scheme I really like the red-to-green background of the first 2 covers.

Suggestions:

• Replace either the glasses or the piles of gifts on #1 with some simpler element.
    • Replace all the graphics on #1 with a picture of a holiday table.
    • If the title is going on top of a graphic, the text should be a plain solid color; it's too hard to read as it is.
    • Perhaps there should be holly in it somewhere? How about a sprig of holly and a glass of champagne? A turkey and some Christmas ornaments?

GentlyFeral

• waiting
    waiting

ELSEWHERE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My husband says so. Btw, that mag cover would make a GREAT POSTER! Well, not for me - but for my husband, eh? Merry Christmas.

waiting

ps: now I'll go back and read page 2 of the cookbook thread

• Seven
    Seven

Elsewhere,

Please save that beautiful cover(reminds me of someone I know) and kindly move it to a thread of it's own.

Thanks,

Seven

• waiting
    waiting

I like the #1 variation - easy to read.

• Xena
    Xena

I like 3 best

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

So far, I prefer #3, but if there are any more suggestions, who knows?

• Seven
    Seven

Hey Elsewhere,

I moved your post along with the gorgeous cover photo in it's entirety to a thread all it's own. It can be found at:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/59030/1.ashx

seven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit