Does Sharon make US foriegn policy?

by William Penwell 21 Replies latest social current

• avishai
    avishai
    there was a religion known as the Jews- who declared that thier god told them to "Kick A$$ and take Names" and they rolled thru many of country side just killing anyone in their way on to what they said was land that god promised them,

as i had mentioned before in a post a while back-- imagine being the 12 yr old kid working in the fields of Moab with his dad and granddad only to see a dust cloud in the distance and to see this advancing army roll into his villiage and kill all the men and defiled women ----as he hid he watched his two younger sister 14 and 16 dragged off kicking and screaming while the army sang out "Jehovah has given us this BOOOTY"-

us this BOOOTY"-

I also agree with this statement. I've stated in many other threads that if the ancient israelites practiced ethnic cleansing. So did the catholics during the crusades. It ahs to end somewhere. To carry on a vendetta for the crusades is bullshit.

• jelly
    jelly
    Two things, cold war logic and so what. Does that mean we can never oppose dictators because at one time we failed to?

Here JT here is the rest of the quote, quoting out of context is very JW like, some people never change. His point was a 'so what point' in that even if everything he said was true so what does that mean. Does that mean we can never oppose dictators because at one time we failed to? It deserves an answer, neither you nor him have a valid one. I would like to know what is his point, is it that only morally spotless countires can right wrongs? Honestly its a mindless argument based on childlike moral standards.

Terry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit