The Prince conundrum

by ElderEtta 15 Replies latest social entertainment

• ElderEtta
    ElderEtta

2 questions remain in the passing of brother Prince:

Will an autopsy, that won't be made available for several weeks, reveal that he died of a drug overdose?

Did Prince bequeath a large sum of money to Watchtower Corporation upon his passing?

The conundrum? If we learn that both of the above answers turn out to be affirmative then what will the Watchtower Corporation decide as to accepting money from a practicing druggie?

• violias
    violias

it was probably and accidental overdose. He was very thin and in pain. He wasn't very big person, 5'2" and was thin. This subject has be discussed on several other threads. check it out.

If he left the money to the wts, who would turn it down? Not them.

• Landy
    Landy
    Is there a particular reason you've started a new thread? There's already a multitude of threads asking exactly the same tbing.
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Prince was a "new age" jw. If you got the $$$$$, you can be anything else you want to be and it's ok with big J.

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Do you know how many conservative, blue rinsed, church going, on golden pond hat wearing *, old lady and gent " practicing druggie"s I have nursed in liver ITU having overdosed on pain medications/downers?????I cannot even begin to count. Whatever is in that guys system I can guarantee it was on prescription.

Practising druggies ??Look in your medicine cabinet people.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Even if he committed suicide , they would still take the money if it was put into his will.

The WTS isn't judgemental when it comes to money coming in.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen
    If Satan himself wrote a large enough check the WTBT$ would happily cash it. Then wax on about it being a blessing from Jehoover.
  • Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7
    They may take his money but my question is: Will they give him a JW funeral?
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit

I am wondering if Prince left any money to watchtower afterall. This is an interesting piece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMwH-4pA1NA

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome
    Just read he has been cremated and a private service was held at his estate. That was quick. Tastefully done though avoiding the circus atmosphere around so many celebrity deaths.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit