What search engine do you most often use and why?

by berylblue 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

I use google as well...and now that I know better how to search for specific things (what I'm into now is music and lyrics from the '60) I can find exactly what I want.

• Happythoughts
    Happythoughts

mamma.com I guess I better get with the program

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

Google: It's fast and they maintain a large cache of the pages they've indexed so if the website you're after is not available for some reason, sometimes the cached version is useful. Also: the way the "advanced" searches work is easy to grasp and use.

---Dan

• Adam
    Adam

I use yahoo because when I first gotta email account, it was at yahoo and I guess I just got in the rut of making yahoo my homepage to get to my email easier.

• berylblue
    berylblue

thanks for all the answers...doesn't anyone use yahoo?

• wednesday
    wednesday

i used to use Excite, but usually use goggle. I used to go to search.com and they had all the search engines there.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

google.

I will try others from time to time but I always end up using google anyway so I just usually go there first.

• blondie
    blondie

Google, I have tried others but always come back to Google. I even have a Google toolbar on my screen.

Why....I almost always find what I am looking for in the least amount of time.

Blondie

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I also use google the most but www.ixquick.com is another favourite of mine.

• drawcad_1
    drawcad_1

I have used yahoo for most of my searches, because that is what I started with. I guess that I should look into google to see what they have to offer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit