What search engine do you most often use and why?

by berylblue 27 Replies latest jw friends

• berylblue
    berylblue

Very curious...there's a reason for this question. Does anyone perceive if there is a proclivity toward a certain engine if one is, say, computer savvy? College grad? Inclined to shop?

And if you shop for items on the internet for generalized items..let's say, you want to see all the lingerie available, not just VIctoria's Secret, what engine would you then select?

Would really appreciate answers to this.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I've used quite a few, over the years, but tend to just use Google, these days. There isn't really too much to choose between thenothers.

• Dimples
    Dimples

I use Google also.

Dimples

• rocketman
    rocketman

I Google. It's a verb now. I google this, google that. No ads and quick searches.

Google Class

• closer2fine
  • teenyuck
    teenyuck

google....

• Simon
    Simon

Google is currently one of the best but it depends what you are after. There is a certain amount of getting to know a particular engine to get the best out of it.

I use Copernic quite a lot - it submits the search to numerous search engines and then merges and ranks to results, checks for dead links etc ... and lets you save searches and look for changes in the results.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I always remember to laugh when I use a search engine, therefore I can say I giggle when I google.

• yxl1
    yxl1

google. because its fast

• ignorance is strength
    ignorance is strength

Google not only because there are no ads but also because of its simplicity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit