Updates on the workload of Bethelites

by usualusername1 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Screw the fruit thing, the fact is they told this guy he was being let go didn't give him any time and just threw him out on the street. This is the way they have treated most of their slaves at bethel throughout their history. Their despicable!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

If there's no cashier then how do you pay?

And if there's no one there, and he just took the fruit, how did they know to send him the bill?

Given the stress he was under I think he should be forgiven for forgetting to glean from the lunch table. And it's still a shame they billed him simply for not following procedure on his last day.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Maybe the great fruit heist thing was a final act of stick it to WT rebellion. WT is known for it's petty tyranny after all. A word to the wise though.The only fruit you should leave bethel with is your spiritual fruit. The first rule of fruit club is don't talk about fruitclub.

• Incognito
    Incognito

I think this is the second video where he posted as Marcus Vaughn. Part 1 first describes the circumstances to his leaving and in part 2, he describes obtaining food from the commesary and charging it to his bethel ID as he wasn't invited to stay for dinner before being unexpectantly sent on his way.that day.

https://youtu.be/X9mnOjkBJVA

• Listener
    Listener

To charge for fruit in the first place is petty. If they were paid a proper wage it would be different.

It amazes me that they need someone to collect the money in the first place, can't they be trusted enough to have an honor system? It often works in the workplace.

• Incognito
    Incognito

Listener:. In the video above, he seems to describe an honour system whereby they indicate their bethel ID number for the items to be charged to.

I think I would be tempted to indicate a new bethel ID. Starts with F and ends with YOU. 😁

• new boy
    new boy

Sorry, I wish i could get on the band wagon but this guy isn't telling us the whole story here. He say my "B" forty seven times. Plus he doesn't look at the camera. He was asked to leave Bethel and now he apostate? Something is not adding up here.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Again, my point is made by his own words. He took it from the commissary knowing he had to pay for it. Making a video to complain about them being petty is even more petty then they were in the first place. He KNEW it wasnt free. He knew it from the first day he walked into the commissary.

There is so much wrong at bethel, so much wrong with how they treat people, that to cry over shopping in a commissary when he KNEW he had to pay is ridiculous and only fuels the idea that apostates are disgruntled and unreasonable.

New boy has been sharing a very real and accurate picture of life at bethel and all of its brutality and heartlessness. Vary more valuable than nonsense over fruit.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

The Fruit issue is of no consequence , to me anyway, what is appalling is that apparently 2,3 weeks notice to leave is given to those cast aside. This is not just employment ending, this is eviction from your home as well, in US the distance bethelite live away from NY State can be thousands of miles. Is this the same for married couples with no where to go ?

Having the kind brothers from the moving department pack for you must be a great help, I don't think. Come on in and serve, we break any and all promises to you at the drop of a generation, but keep smiling Morris and Co have very smart apartments now, not rooms, apartments, so you should rejoice that your eviction lowers costs and improves their lifestyle. Rolex Watches all round, but no watches for long Service, just the door out.

• dozy
    dozy

Personally , I just wouldn't pay the bill out of principle , whatever the circumstances. They are hardly going to send in bailiffs to chase up payment for a couple of apples.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit