Why I never will never fully love or understand Jehovah

by berylblue 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    on this site you have lots of company so i'll take it that your question was rhetorical. doesn't look like you are open for discussion so will take my leave.

How would you know? You know nothing about me.

Works both ways Sally.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Beryl

"it seems since your original post that you have taken a stand against Jehovah even while saying you don't understand Him? "

Doncha know beryl, that jehovah (the way the wt sees him) can't stand doubt/lukewarmness. If you are angry at wt god, you cannot tell him that, at least not w any feeling, or he would fry you to a grease spot (if he existed like the wt said). No, wt god accepts only reverence, utmost respect tinged w fear, from a distance. You don't want to get too chummy w the wt god, by using his name too often, or treating him like a buddy. You must remember your place as an insignificant mote in the universal contest. If you can't keep up w the wt god's chariot like org, then just too bad. Limpers get run over.

During my church phase (about 2 yrs), i liked their view of god better. But, they weren't that concerned w god himself, as w jesus. They thought he was god incarnated. There is a stream of christians who believe that ot jehovah became nt jesus. I'm not going to try to prove this theologically, but there are christians who would.

Many people have need for this kind of structure. However, i can't help you w it, because i have left it behind. My own 'god' experiences (i use the term loosely) are sufficient.

SS

• Brummie
    Brummie
    brummie, you changed the subject to suit you and basicly avoided the original issue

Sorry, my intention was to discuss anything you wanted. You mentioned actions and I simply brought it from another perspective, seems it is an uncomfortable issue for you right now? and one you dare not confront since you asked for evidence but prefer to focus on the direction of the conversation rather than the evidence. Its ok, I understand.

Hope you had a good few days.

Sorry you take this personally.

Take care

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit