Why I never will never fully love or understand Jehovah

by berylblue 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Our actions are what God judges us by

a persons actions are a product of what is in their heart.

Brummie

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

sally said: most of mankind are pretty good hearted because we are made in God's image. Exactly. The God I know, and rely on, will not take their life because they are not baptized witnesses. At least, that is what my heart tells me when I close my eyes and think about it. Jesus said that you would know them by their fruits, not by their name. I just can't believe that God is partial.

• micheal
    micheal

Sounds like what Sally is really trying to say is. As long as your a good jw you will be saved, if your not your bird food. Why they always beat around the bush is still a mystery to me.

• Sweet Sally
    Sweet Sally

Brummie,

Our actions are a reflection of our heart but we are judged by our actions.

Sal

• micheal
    micheal

Like shunning our children until they commit suicide? Doesn't sound so sweet to me.

• Brummie
    Brummie

So sally, if I know in my heart that the WTS has prophesied falsely on many occasions, has led to the death of many innocent people, has lied, destroyed families etc, but by my actions I pretend none of this happened, will God judge me for being deceptive in my actions?

Brummie

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sally

In the bible, there are few that satan is supposed to have killed. However, jehovah is given credit for killing thousands, w plans to religiously cleanse the entire planet, as well as the heavens, just to clear his name of any challenges. As well, jehovah is the one who enforced imperfection, sickness, suffering and death on mankind. He enforced suffering with all animals too. He killed intold of his own people as well, even well meaning people like the guy who tried to keep the arch of ther covenant from toppling. He had his own son to suffer and be killed for himself, to appease his own anger.

He watches every day, every sparrow die and drop to the ground, every hair fall out of every head of every person on the globe, yet he does nothing to stop the break down and suffering and death. The wt says his solution for all problems is to kill all nonjw's.

So, go ahead and list the people that satan has killed. Then let's compare to see who is more babaric.

SS

• Sweet Sally
    Sweet Sally

Micheal,

Sorry i didn't answer sooner. I have a sure hope that Jehovah will remember my good deeds and i have a sure expectation of living in the restored paradise earth. It is a bible promise we can all have fulfilled.

Sal

• micheal
    micheal

Let's make one thing very clear. There is a big difference between serving God with our hearts and calling the elders because I saw two 25 year old publishers in the same house alone at 1:00 in the afternoon.

Thanks Sally for answering the question - but again why do you believe this?

• micheal
    micheal
    I have a sure hope that Jehovah will remember my good deeds

I guess you and I and everyone will be in the paradise, because if Jehovah will remember your good deeds, he surley will remember everyone else's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit