I Would Like to Thank Yall....

by Frannie Banannie 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I'd like to thank all the JWD "buds" that helped me reach 1000 posts in such a short time.....stand up and take a bow, yall....you're ALLSTARS and I loves ya more than my luggage....

Obiwan (for his "Someone Has to Stop Frannie Banannie" thread")

annnnnd....Vivamus, CalamityJane, TresHappy, Panda, Elsewhere, Drwtsn32, xjw_b12, willyloman, teejay, caballoSentado, Country Girl, Valis, Shutterbug, Arrowstar, Yerusalyim, Tinkerbell82, sadelder, Brummie, Spannerintheworks, Rayzorblade, jgnat, SillyPutty, PhantomStranger, ESTEE, SunshineToo, BlackSheep, SpecialK, Azzie, SheilaM, LadyLee, PleasureDome, and of course Simon and all the moderators for making this possible.....(simpers)

This post is edited to include a very special

Cheers!

Frannie B (of the kickin' back and chillin' now class)

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Frannie You need a rest now. Go check out that thread from Voyager. Beautiful Bed and Breakfast.

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

Your a little over zealous aren't ya? I envy you!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    You need a rest now. Go check out that thread from Voyager. Beautiful Bed and Breakfast.

Will do, xjw_b12! (heaves great sigh of relief....blows on smokin' fingers)

Your a little over zealous aren't ya? I envy you!

LOL, Ikhandi! Get REAL! They were all standin' over me floggin' me to cross dat finish line....lol

Frannie B

• Nikita
    Nikita

Congrats Frannie!

Man, at the rate I'm going it will be another 2 years before I make 1,000 posts!

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Frannie.....Tee-Hee, shucks, your embarrasing me....... oh wait, I'm not even in your list. Hello, hello its ME, over here in the corner, with no mates.......oh nevermind.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    over here in the corner, with no mates.......oh nevermind.

<----(runs to scooby's corner and sits on his lap) correction: over here in the corner, with ONE mate

franniegirl, you know i luvs ya!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Hooray for Jedi Frannie!

Nina (going to sit with Scooby & Tink in the corner)

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Wow are you the fastest ever to 1000 posts? And I thought Tinky was a talker

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Nina and Tink, shifting position to hide any embarrasment, whilst gazing at Nina........ Correction, in the corner with the 2 best looking girls on the forum.......

Congrats Fannie Bannanie........what a yakker u is!! xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit