About the Mark of the Beast

by Kosonen 19 Replies latest jw friends

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

"...the number of a name...

Here's a fun exercise:"

Lol😆...@SeaBreeze, your "explanation" and "fun exercise" reminded me of this...

"What's the name of the game?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8dIKNMh5Co

"If your name equals 666, you could be the Anti-Christ. "

😂

(Sorry, @SeaBreeze, I don't play those kinds of games anymore.)

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

(Haha, that's funny, @SeaBreeze, you went back and edited "fun exercise" to read "educational exercise", lol...)

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt
    KalebOutWest said: "I didn't say I didn't understand it."

You didn't have to. It's obvious.

KalebOutWest said: "I didn't say I didn't understand it. I wrote that I did because there are scholars and academics that do too."

I haven't seen one yet.

KalebOutWest said: "Academics and scholars aren't people who "make up" things about the books of Daniel and Revelation."

Sure they are. That's how they make money or attempt to get prominence, by pretending to be "know-it-alls".

KalebOutWest said: "The scholars that you are mocking and that I am talking about are people like Jewish sages such as Maimonides and other great Hebrew teachers of history such as Ravi. I am also making reference to the Church and Apostolic Fathers"

Possibly. Most of those guys corrupt truths just as soon as they open their mouths.

KalebOutWest said: "That is who you are talking about whar you said "they don't know jack about what Revelation means.""

Yes, you are right, that is the likes of who I am talking about, and also those modern frauds who also try to lord it over others.

KalebOutWest said: "Without them we would not even have the Book of Revelation."

That's a lie. God is the reason we have access to the Bible.

KalebOutWest said: "You talk about "love" is what you need to protect you from the "mark of the beast." Your type of love is not helping you do anything but be arrogant and hateful and close-minded and turn people off.

Who would want to be like you? I would rather hear from the great teachers of the Jews, the Church Fathers than from someone like you. You are not a person of love. You are dark and dimwitted."

I am not perfect, and I'm not looking for followers. I love truth, and I follow the Christ, the light. Those you follow seek glory from men. You love what they love. It's no wonder you don't love truth. "If the light in you is darkness, how great that darkness is." Christ condemned the types of "scholars" you esteem.

(Happy trails, KalebOutWest - it's going to be a wild ride out there in make-believe land once the reality hits about your "scholar" heroes being frauds🤠.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXFil77aj1o

• KalebOutWest
    KalebOutWest

I watched you on that other thread when you were a jerk to that other guy--and then you cried that he was doing something bad to you, but in reality you were the one being terrible and horrific.

People need to see what kind of "love" you really have. You even said you were going away for awhile from this site because of how badly you were treated, when in reality you were being the jerk, like you are now.

You don't show love--or if you think it is, it is because you are twisted. I am glad you are being this way. Now everyone can see you for what you are.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5126221415841792/what-self-deception

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

If you were watching on that other thread, then you know that I was telling the truth and when the other person was exposed as a liar they resorted to sharing shockingly debased images. The other person on that thread shared images of a boy tied up getting raped by a man in a helmet. That other person's posts were reported and deleted from that thread by the site owner because they were obscene and distasteful.

The person on that other thread was offended by me for the same reason you are offended, because I tell the truth. When they were exposed, they resorted to offensive images. You are offended because I tell the truth, and then you insult me and call me "arrogant and hateful", when in truth you are exposing what is in your own heart.

You don't love truth. You oppose it, just like you oppose God. "Your end will be according to your works."

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

(If you want to carry on with your temper tantrum, @KalebOutWest, I'm leaving this thread. When I left last time to take a break from the forum, someone messaged me and asked me to come back and respond to a few posts, so I did. But I don't have anything else to say right now. Feel free to slander and heap reproach all you want. I won't be here, but God is listening.)

Matthew 11:16-19

"“With whom will I compare this generation? It is like young children sitting in the marketplaces who call out to their playmates, saying: ‘We played the flute for you, but you did not dance; we wailed, but you did not beat yourselves in grief.’ Likewise, John came neither eating nor drinking, but people say, ‘He has a demon.’ The Son of man did come eating and drinking, but people say, ‘Look! A man who is a glutton and is given to drinking wine, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’ All the same, wisdom is proved righteous by its works.""

Matthew 23:27-36

"“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you resemble whitewashed graves, which outwardly indeed appear beautiful but inside are full of dead men’s bones and of every sort of uncleanness. In the same way, on the outside you appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness. “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you build the graves of the prophets and decorate the tombs of the righteous ones, and you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our forefathers, we would not have shared with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ Therefore, you are testifying against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. Well, then, fill up the measure of your forefathers. “Serpents, offspring of vipers, how will you flee from the judgment of Ge·henʹna? For this reason, I am sending to you prophets and wise men and public instructors. Some of them you will kill and execute on stakes, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city, so that there may come upon you all the righteous blood spilled on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zech·a·riʹah son of Bar·a·chiʹah, whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar. Truly I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation."

• KalebOutWest
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Kozzy - I can agree on most of what this man preaches about the Mark of the Beast.

If it isn't satire, is he hoping to get paid for this?

Is he another Bible Grifter?

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

(😂 @KalebOutWest, I am a brunette, not a blond, and my hair is a lot longer than the person depicted in that picture, and it's wavy, not straight. Also, I am not 500 feet tall, only 5 foot 2 inches. And I laugh a lot - that guy's way too serious - but I do like lightning and rainbows and the ocean, so you at least got that part right...)

When I was in my late teens, we had to know how to identify the mark of the beast - I was working as a meat wrapper in the local butcher department and we had to know which sticker to use on what package...

("Got beef?"😆)

• Konagirl
    Konagirl

w17 April p. 5-6 - “Have you dedicated your life to Jehovah and symbolized your dedication by water baptism? If so, that is wonderful! Recall that on your baptism day, before eyewitnesses, you were asked whether you had dedicated yourself to Jehovah and understood that “your dedication and baptism IDENTIFY you as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses in association with God’s SPIRIT-DIRECTED ORGANIZATION.”

Revelation 13:15 - The second beast (false prophet) was permitted to give breath (example: John 20:22) to the image of the first beast, (Rev 13:1,2) so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship it to be killed.

w 96/3/15 - Loyalty to JEHOVAH’S VISIBLE ORGANIZATION also means having nothing to do with apostates.”

Loyalty and dedication - "worship" - given to the Wt., is necessary in all facets of the life of a JW. They serve its needs, they obey its commands. The organization has been raised on a pedestal, and it can't be questioned without consequences. It is taught that it only, will survive their "Armageddon". Rev 13:4

rs pp 34-37 - “Others claim to believe the Bible but reject JEHOVAH’S ORGANIZATION.”

John 16:2 - You will be expelled from the synagogues, and the time will come when those who kill you will think that by doing this they are serving God. 3 People will do these things to you because they have not known either the Father or me.

Do JWs identify themselves with God the Father, and Jesus Christ, or with “Jehovah’s organization”, a “beast” that disfellowships/kills any who reject IT?

Daniel was given visions that concerned his own people, those belonging to God. That includes his vision of the fourth beasts of Revelation 13:1,2,11,12, where the anointed priesthood of God are found. 1 Pet 2:5,9; Col 2:8; Dan 8:24;12:7; Rev 13:7,10

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit