It's a Small World After All

by Prisca 28 Replies latest jw friends

• happyout
    happyout

I used to go the same hall as one person, but we were in different age groups. That's all I know for sure. If I weren't undercover, I would say which cong I came from, and maybe I would find more. I wish I could, it would be nice to see if any of my "friends" had escaped.

Happyout

• teejay
    teejay

As far as I know, not a soul.

• rocketman
    rocketman

No connections that I know of. The closest thing is that Cassiline worked on building the assembly hall that I attended back in the 70s. That's the closest connection I've found.

• Princess
    Princess

Hmmm let's see. I know Mulan, we went to the same house until I got married, same hall for an additional nine years. Big Red too of course. Two of my sisters in law have posted here as well.

The Red Pill doesn't post anymore but my parents studied with his. I know Jim Bob too. My little brother went to his mom's preschool and I knew JB and his brother when we were teens.

I didn't meet Mak and Sabine until last year but we know a lot of the same people.

There is another poster in San Diego that I know but can't remember her online name. Saltiest I think. I never really knew her before but we were in the same circuit and her family knew my family.

Probably more but that's all I can think of now.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Mouthy was my room mate at the Ex JW Convention in 1994. I guess that counts also!

• Dawn
    Dawn

I know Drwtsn32. I knew Amazing years ago - he was friends with my father.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Someone made a post here about a double JW suicide recently and I was from the same congregation and had recently contacted their children on the friends reunited site.

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

None that i know but there could be some. Anyone here from New york city??? Then i may know you.Visit Smiley Central!Visit Smiley Central!Visit Smiley Central! Just in case

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

I know of noone on this site, but know of others on exjwmeetup.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit