Argh Mateys! Intl Talk Like A Pirate Day

by Valis 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "arrrrr" class

• obiwan
    obiwan
    Watch out at the next meetup Obi! That's all I have to say....

I'll bring the lotion! LOL

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

You are ...

Th' Cabin Boy

Profile: You, me lad, are an activist! You will not only change the world, you will make a dyed-in-the-wool Pirate dream of you in a sheep costume. You are the embodiment of the love that dare not hoist its sail! Ahoy thar! You could make a two-patch Pirate turn his head - but then he would lose sleep over it and what good would that do anyone? An innovator, you are WAY ahead of your time - and everyone else's. You are sensitive and artsy-fartsy. You say things like, "artsy-fartsy" but there is always a slight giggle in your voice when you say it - like Paul Lynde on Hollywood Squares delivering a staggering punch line. Speaking of "punching" the only "punching" you would do is punching up that outfit with some accessories - say, a little bandana and some glass beads. You're not the Pirate we want in a fight, but we want you there for the crying game that follows! You go, girl.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I guess I'll have to demand that the wifey swab my deck tonight. A-a-a-rr-H-H!

ash

• Valis
    Valis

arrr ahsi...don't fforget to have her shiver yer timbers matey...arrrr...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Valis:

don't fforget to have her shiver yer timbers matey

Aaaarrr..you be a Tom Waites fan, me hearty?

Ah feel a keel haulin' a comin' on here if you ain't...aaaarrr, I does!

Spanner

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    don't fforget to have her shiver yer timbers matey

Damn it! I knew I forgot one!

BTW, many thanks. This will be a sort of two for one deal tonight methinks.

ash

• Valis
    Valis

arrr spanner...you'll not be foisting the likes of me on no keel hauling arr!!! Indeed I be a fan o' Tommy Wiates arrr..

ahoy ahsi...arrrrrr just be remembering to stay clear of the poop deck lest she braodside you with cannons a blazin...arrrr.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Valis, me "arty", ye may 'ave ye 'ole skull an' de crossing-o-de--bones ragan'all, but me, see, ah's 'ave t' real bones, ah 'as.

PS, was that nipple-piercing a painful experience?

Spanner

• obiwan
    obiwan
    PS, was that nipple-piercing a painful experience?

Try it....you might like it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit