Why are men so fickle

by noidea 43 Replies latest jw friends

• noidea
    noidea
    I can't speak for all men but I can say that I'm not fickle. ...............................I just want it all!!!!!

Tim,

Just what would that be? From your last post (breaking up) I was wondering if it included her letting you cheat?

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Men aren't fickle! We want sex, beer and sport all the time. We might seem fickle because sometimes we have to pretend to like things we don't in order to get one of those three things (mainly the first). Visit Smiley Central!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    FunkyD : Men aren't fickle! We want sex, beer and sport all the time. We might seem fickle because sometimes we have to pretend to like things we don't in order to get one of those three things (mainly the first).

At least it's honnest ... (to admit it)

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    At least it's honnest ... (to admit it)

Does my honesty turn you on? Visit Smiley Central!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    Does my honesty turn you on?

Yes a little bit … (honesty is always more interesting and understandable to me …)

• freein89
    freein89

Ahahahahahahahahhahahahha, men are like parking spaces. That is extremely funny!!!!!!!!!

Deb

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Noidea,

As a matter of fact........Cheating is not exactly the right word though. The main course was at her house when you're not there you have to eat somewhere. Anyway. I love women. All women. At least those that think I'm God.

Men are not fickle. They don't change. Women just misinterpret what they say.

TimB

• noidea
    noidea
    Anyway. I love women. All women. At least those that think I'm God.

Tim... Hon, sit down I have to tell you something. You see when women are having sex and we say "OH GOD!".... uuummmmmmmm *leans in closer, whispers in Tim's ear...it's just something we say I don't think these women really think you're God.

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

What???????????? You mean just because they say I'm the best ever doesn't mean I really am? Damn.

Wait! Does it count when they say it after sex?

• noidea
    noidea

Tim..I guess that would depend if they wanted an extra tip for services rendered.

maybe we could poll them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit