Why are men so fickle

by noidea 43 Replies latest jw friends

• noidea
    noidea

It's a proven fact!!! Anyway, I thought the dating thing was suppose to get easier when you got older..come on guys..what makes you tick????

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Penises, sex, testosterone. .

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Ok,

To be truely honest here, I have seen just as many women use men as men use women, recently.

People get jaded, if you are dating someone over 40 who has never been married, chances are he will never marry, until you break up with him, taught him how to treat a woman after many fights, and then he will marry someone half your age.

Best defense? Demi and Ashton...YEE HAW!!!!!!!!!!!

It's about time women gave it back..I think Bruce Willis is a doll..but oh well..........

• nelly1
    nelly1

lets face it girls we are stuffed they r like parking spaces all the good ones are gone and the rest are handicapped. LOL

yeah unfortunately alot are fickle and THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT!!!!!!!!

drives ya insane but them are the facts.

• noidea
    noidea

Well..I am proud to say that he is 7 years younger..but he can drive me nuts sometimes. I guess it's just an awkward stage right now. Friends for over a year but now at a different level.

• noidea
    noidea

Stinky,

I guess that's why we like them so much.

• Benny Sikter
    Benny Sikter

Hi Noidea!

Maybe men are fickle because they are together with other men who are fickle? (See Galathians 6:7)

Benny Sikter, Sweden

• AlanF
    AlanF

I don't know, since I'm not fickle (or so I think). Maybe it's because a lot of middle aged guys have been bit a few times and are gunshy. I know for a fact that some of my middle-aged-fart friends are that way.

AlanF

• smack
    smack

What exactly do you mean fickle? I might have the answer if I knew the question.

Steve

• sens
    sens

Nah...Not all men are fickle, In the same way not all women are bimbo's

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit