New penis grown on boy's arm

by Big Tex 50 Replies latest social humour

• Brummie
    Brummie

Damn they'll be so advanced that we will be able to grow these things in the garden soon...imagine taking the ladies out back to show them the plants.

Instructions on growing a productive plant: Tenderly pinch nib of plant 5 times a day.

Gives a new meaning to the mary quite contary how does your garden grow.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Sorry for above post, my mind ran away at the potential.

*wraps penis round arm and waits for the growth*

• obiwan
    obiwan

Geez, if this really takes off, women will most certainly not need a man. I can see the headlines now.

Ladies, grow your own penis on your arm, and finally get rid of that man!

• willyloman
    willyloman

"Is that a penis on your arm, or are you just glad to see me?"

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Think of the possibilities -- could give the word "dickhead" a whole new meaning.

Nina

• riz
    riz

LMAO @ willyloman

• Valis
    Valis

um...I know what it means to wear your heart on your sleeve, but um.....eheh....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Gerard
    Gerard

OUCH! Visit Smiley Central!

• avishai
    avishai

When I was young, without much sense,

I took a whiz on an electric fence.

It hurt so bad, it burnt my b*lls,

and then I crapped my overalls

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Ok you guys are simply not fair. I am sitting at work spitting on my computer screen laughing at this poor kid. Geeee talk about a mental image playing around in your head. The first thing I thought of was good thing that kid is not a JW!!!!! Can you imagine the old sisters seeing that on his arm??? The face is to funny to even think about. The poor kid would have to tie it down even if he wanted to wear long sleeves to not offend anyone.

Man I would think for you guys between your legs can get in the way sometimes..I can't imagine on your arm!!!!!! This thread is to funny.

Leslie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit