New penis grown on boy's arm

by Big Tex 50 Replies latest social humour

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I wonder if he's allowed to wear a short sleeve shirt.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_376025.html

Doctors have grown a new penis on a Russian boy's arm after he lost his old one in a bizarre accident. The 16-year-old, named only as Malik, lost his penis after receiving an electric shock while urinating on an electric wire.

Surgeons grew a new penis on his arm and have now moved it to his groin. The Russian Clinical Hospital for Children surgeons created it by putting an empty latex cylinder in Malik's forearm and pumping a solution into it every day, reports Pravda. The cylinder grew on the boy's arm for 10 months until it took on the shape of a penis. Douglas Murray, a past president of the British Association of Plastic Surgeons, told Ananova this kind of plastic surgery was not uncommon.

Mr Murray said: "He would probably be able to stand up and urinate instead of having to sit and do so."

Story filed: 14:46 Thursday 16th August 2001

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I wonder how big it is.

Sorry, I just get tired of the constant spam that I receive for penis enlargement pills. I can hardly wait until the spammers get hold of this idea.

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat
    lost his penis after receiving an electric shock while urinating on an electric wire.

OUCH!!!

But I guess he had some interesting converstations during the "growth" period... Questions... like:

"Hey Pal, do you know there is a penis on your arm?"

I suppose it's just as well, they didn't have to grow it on his CHIN or something. Poor Fellow.

(Hiya Tex)

---puttytat

• minimus
    minimus

Does this belong to the Rev. Malik?.....The penis looks as big as his arm. Good for him. .......I don't understand why the doctors didn't grow it on his hand......btw, Chris, This is your BEST thread yet!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Does this belong to the Rev. Malik

Uhhhh....don't know about that Min. You know something I don't?

I don't understand why the doctors didn't grow it on his hand

Too much hair there.

Good for him

Hey if it were me, I'd have left it growing there for a few more months and end up with something to be proud of.

btw, Chris, This is your BEST thread yet!

Well since I only start one a month, that's not saying very much. You know I was thinking, wouldn't it be better for him to just leave it there? I mean think of all the advantages. You could grab a sandwich with the other hand, or use the remote control, or do the crossword puzzle.

Of course think about if he were a Witness. He'd have to be careful with which arm to raise during the Watchtower study.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

wow.... so many possible jokes, so little time.

• minimus
    minimus

Everytime he'd get excited to comment.....everybody would know.....Isn't Rev. Malik the guy that has a website for the "lambs"? Same name as the boy???......I'm sure the doctors knew what they were doing. I'm sure it could come handy.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

So... he can't have sex?

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Don't Wiz On The Electric Fence by Ren And Stimpy

When nature's callin'
    Don't be stallin'
    Use your common sense
    Before you let it flow
    Find a place to go
    Just don't whiz on the electric fence

If you're gonna explode
    You can use the commode
    Of igloos, cave dwellings or tents
    No need to explain when you gotta drain
    Just don't whiz on the electric fence

You can swizzle on the sofa
    Piddle in the air
    Tinkle in the toilet
    That's why it is there
    (Toilet flushing)

You can let it rain
    In the breakdown lane
    While waving at ladies and gents
    Just don't whiz on...
    Don't whiz on
    Don't whiz on the electric fence.

No! No! No! No! Wiiiiizzzzz!

laughing
    (electric sounds)

• Panda
    Panda

OK men explain what possessed this boy to wee on an electric fence. How do we know he won't try this again now that he knows it can be replaced. I can't believe this. "How do you guys walk around with those things"Elaine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit