• nilfun
    nilfun

I'm so sorry about your dad, CRR.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Sorry about your dad CRR, hope he makes a recovery

• Prisca
    Prisca

Sorry to hear about it CCR. Shame that your family can't be more supportive during this time, although they may be grieving for your father in their own way too.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Sorry to hear about your father CRR.

Take care of yourself and let the JW's live in their delusional land. You deal with reality.

Hugs,

j2bf

• sens
    sens

((((CRR))))

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

CRR, sorry to hear about your dad.

I think, and your relatives should know this, if you need Jehovah, YOU KNOW how to contact him. You don't need any help from them.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Sorry to hear about that CRR. Strokes have taken 2 of my relatives these past few years.

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

CRR, I am so sorry about your dad, for what it's worth, you're in my prayers. Your dub relatives may mean well but if you still believe in God, you have him, you haven't left him, you've left a man-made organization. We're here for you on the board. Stay strong - V Sky

• Panda
    Panda

RedRain, I hope your Dad doesn't die, and really many people recover from a stroke. I'm not trying to give false hope but I think even Mulan or someone went through this.

But I'd like to kick your dub relatives in the butt. They have absolutely no love or fellow feeling I am so so sorry you have to hear the crap they dish out ..."You need Jehovah now" Oh please tell them to take their bronze age god home and keep him there.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Sorry to hear that. You and your family are in my prayers.

My father had a stroke four years ago, and made a good recovery, but it was tough going through it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit