Ever come close to blows with another witness?

by Dimples 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Jimmer
    Jimmer

No....But can I now, please?

• nobody told me
    nobody told me

Yes. I told 2 elders off in one of their homes, with the family home.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

ohhhhh yeah big time. there was this stupid ignorant bestard who was as useless as an elder as any elder has ever been though out time. he needed to be taken out and shot but wasnt worth the price of the ammo so he got to live. whipped by his wife......... told her all the confidental things he managed to get from any elders meeting and she always hated my family so she would sick him on us all the time at every possible occcasion. so i thought they were*&^%$#@ Bestards so i didnt want to talk to there sorry assses. well i come in the door to the hall bout six months before i stopped going and the !*&^&% (*^%$# shook my hand and i was being polite...... then he wouldnt let go............. so i pulled my hand and he hung on for dear life. this is makeing me mad thinking of it lol brb yall im gonna go hunt his ass down and beat it till its black and blue then duct tape him to a light pole in the middle of town with his britches around his ankles so everyone can tell that his wife has his balls in her purse. well he wouldnt let go............ now im not a small person and this bestard was very short and very old........ past retirement age and i swear it took all my self control not to knock the living dog sh*t out of his sorry ass right then and there. my head was smokeing like the cartoons you see. my eyes had flames comeing out of them and i about cussed his ass out........... so i calmed myself and was like......... ok hes an asshole............. do i want him to make me into a clone of him? nah so instead i pulled him into the main auditorim and said loudly....... brother im gonna need that hand back........ so everyone looked and he finally let go. my ears still had smoke rolling out of them......... and i sooooooo wanted to deck him right then............ if i was as certain then as i am now.............. i prolly woulda had a lot harder time keeping my cool. he definately needs a good old fashioned country ass whoopin and his wife needs two or three dozen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit