Any men out there like spiders?

by ballistic 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Englishman.

• Panda
    Panda

YUCK !!! That was a hideous picture of the BRB..yuck yuck yuck. I do know that if the doctor had taken skin off at first that she would've had a hole instead of a scar.

Her hives came from her immune system producing too much histamine. How awful for her...

• Gadget
    Gadget

xjw-b12, that link is one of the reasons I hate creepy crawlies. I'm keeping the hell away from anything that can do something like that to me, and since I don't know which ones can and which ones can't I keep away from them all.

• Special K
    Special K

THe only spider I'd really like to hug is

"SPIDERMAN"".. my hero

special k

ps. I don't really like spiders but am not afraid of them

I HATE "earwigs" more.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I don't like spiders....they're usually too small to see, silent, too...so they can sneak up on ya....(brrrrrr)...I saw "Arachniphobia" and about had squealin' worms over it...

Frannie B

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

My daughter's leery of spiders now "because they appear out of nowhere," but when she was a little girl they were her favorite animal, just about.

Once during a CO visit all the little kids were called up on stage to tell the congregation what they wanted to thank Jehovah for. (We parents got advance notice so we could drill the kids.) Well, after the tenth or twelfth "I thank Jehovah for food...and water...and mommy and daddy" it began to get a little samey.

So the CO gets to my daughter: "And what do you thank Jehovah for?"

"Spiders," she answered, which brought down the house.

But afterwards, she was crestfallen and downcast. Why?

"I meant to say tarantulas!" she said.

GentlyFeral
    still proud

• ballistic
    ballistic

That reminds me of when I was asked in the book study what I was looking forward to in the new system and I said "when the dinosaurs are reserected!"

• alfie
    alfie

It drives Mrs. alfie crazy, but I have trouble killing anything, bugs or otherwise. I'd rather carry them outside and let them go. Spiders are quite useful little critters actually and they don't bother me at all, indeed I find them quite fascinating.

CIAO4NIAO!!!

alfie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit