Any men out there like spiders?

by ballistic 37 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

The temperature in the UK tonight has dropped to 7 degrees celcius making it the coldest night in a long time, and what happens??? Arachnoids head indoors. Boy, do I hate them. OK, so the little ones are ok. I can even hold a medium sized one in my hand. But spiders with a leg-span of say... 3 inches, I get scared. I love nature and all that, but the killing instinct kicks in very quickly when 8 legged creatures appear. And I always feel bad as a bloke, feeling this way.

• ignorance is strength
    ignorance is strength

You think thats bad, I saw a spider about the size of a tarantula (I have no idea what kind it is) outside about a week ago, scared the hell out of me... too big to kill. If the spiders in the UK are that small maybe I'll move over there

• Brummie
    Brummie

Yep I like em, never kill them, always pick them up and throw them for miles.

My two adult brothers are totally scared of even a money spider. I dont know why, its not as though they've got 8 legs or something, well not when I have finished with them anyways.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

i'm not a guy, but i luuuuuuuuuurve spiders!

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

I read this title asking if men were like spiders. Couldn't imagine what was up!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Can anyone else say AWWWWWWWWW.......

How cute???? I love spiders!

~Aztec

• talesin
    talesin

ballistic,

I'm with you on this one!!! I want to like spiders (ewww, ick!!!), but I just can't.

Go figure.

tal

• Brummie
    Brummie

You mean EWWWWW

nah, I kinda like it, I wont mention pulling its legs off. Last time I mentioned spiders legs Tom Tally was hysterical for a week.

Brummie

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I don't like spiders or other insects. In fact it's about time for me to spray the outside of my house!!

I hate earwigs too!

Our cats enjoy playing with them and occasionally eating them, but I still don't like 'em.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! But I'd like him better if he were coated with p olyurethane. I could put him on a shelf as a knick-knack.

Walter

Ontario District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit