Who Really Rules the World?

by Kenneson 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DJ
    DJ

Me too Kenneson. Also, Collosians 1:13 "He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins."

Colossians 2: 9-10 "For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily: and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power."

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    Who Really Rules the World?

Me. Shhhh....don't tell anybody, OK? BTW, I don't claim that I rule it competently!

• simplesally
    simplesally

The ones with the gold.......Its the golden rule, remember.....

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

"GOD economy"

MONEY = ECONOMY = SHARE

but "share" doesn't only means by MONEY
    and money is always a result of an idea at the base
    So we have a ways out and the easiest is by ECONOMY - Even AGAINST POLITICIANS there's is nothing they can do AGAINST Economy but WAR ... but they can't make war against a good idea ... and people are tired of wars ... they need citizens to make war ... and if the citizens know about the good idea he will rather not making war - and the armies are also full off people who are really working with their heart, soul and life for peace - they are not fighting for money they are fighting for an IDEA - the good or the bad one - the probleme is that most of the time they don't really know WHY)

That was not the answer espected I guess ... But well ... I just needed to say it

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Nobody.

That's the most terrifying aspect of our infinite, chaotic universe - NOBODY is in control! The ship has noone at the helm!

We're all going to DIE! (But you knew that...)

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit