What Percentage Of The Governing Body Are Pedofiles?

by Brokeback Watchtower 26 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Another factor that comes to mind is the GB tendency to get children baptized early so as to keep them under Corporation control with the threat of disfellowshiping if they do not submit to corporation directives. Clearly there is a huge disconnect of the psychological harm they are causing these young ones by enticing them into corporation servitude. Clearly the GB don't give 2 shits about the kids they harm. To me that fits the psychological profile of some one that would molest children with out any conscience.

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11089-005-6184-8

A remarkable amount of international attention has focused on the sexual misconduct by Roman Catholic clergy in recent years. While the demographics and risk factor profiles of clergy sex offenders is now fairly well established, the psychological and personality profiles of these men are not. Very few empirical research studies have been published on the psychological and personality functioning of clergy who engage in sexual misconduct in the Catholic Church. The purpose of this study was to investigate the psychological profiles of 21 Roman Catholic clergy who have confronted credible accusations of sexual misconduct. Relative to national norms, MMPI-2 results suggest that these men tend to have profiles that were defensive, repressive, mistrustful, isolative, and irritable.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Some might find this relevant to the subject discussed:

Sexual Abuse and the Culture of Catholicism: How Priests and Nuns Become ...

Partial book:

https://books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=-soL3hUK4m8C&oi=fnd&pg=PP2&dq=related:boVk7DcIJDQJ:scholar.google.com/&ots=ugTV9t2EKY&sig=zyq_h7VOyLhE6mjZJz5TDAyGsQQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

• fulano
    fulano

What a sad and silly topic.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

We do not know the answer to this question. Perhaps all, perhaps none.

The important issue is that they have championed the 2 witness rule. To me the GB are guilty of supporting and even enforcing a rule that has caused such vile consequences. This isn't the only thing the GB are guilty of.

However, now that they are 'not infallible and make mistakes(tm)', let's see if they get around the child rape issues to avoid further loss of money in lawsuits.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I wouldn't make a blanket statement that "they" are all paedophiles, that would be foolish indeed, there could be many members of the GB over the years that were/are asexual, I would think that a very vast majority of them would have homosexual leanings, especially the ones that ended up serving a life time of institutionalised service in Bethel, of course being gay isnt a gateway to paedophilia, I believe that Nathan Knorr and Mad Freddie were most definitely gay, Knorr clearly had a marriage of convenience, this very forum quotes that its likely his marriage was never consummated, I would have doubts that any of the current GB are in fact paedophiles the fall out from such a scandal would have such huge consequences for them it would be a nail in their coffin, the Jaracz rumours never really got anywhere, its clear that Greenleas was though, his punishment a mere slap on the wrist is most sickening indeed, just think of the poor victim.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Most likely.... almost certainly ....... ZERO PERCENT.

One could ask the same Question of any small group of men . Threads like this just show how the low standards of "reality tv" & social media have infected this board.

• stillin
    stillin

Brokeback, innuendo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit