What Percentage Of The Governing Body Are Pedofiles?

by Brokeback Watchtower 26 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

The reason I ask this is because we heard reports that Greenlees was kicked out of bethel because he was one and then we heard reports that another one, Jaracz I believe was one all though it sounds kind of iffy to me.

2 out of I don't how many total GB seems kind of high so I'm thinking that perhaps the percentage is quite higher as this would explain to a degree why the GB have written in clauses to keep the organization from reporting them to authorities.

It is true that part of the reason they remain silent to authorities is because of the reproach it brings to their precious corporation but I think that is only a small part of the reason and perhaps there might be a bigger reason maybe quite a few have been over powered by their darker side and have engaged in this behavior but because of denial and delusion they will not confess and willingly encourage cover ups.

Just speculation I know but I'm starting to think that there is a very dark side to all of these guys hidden by their Persona(Jungian) that is making them stoop so low as to implement these very bad policies.

• schnell
    schnell

Aaaaand I learned something new again. Pat Garza's allegation against Ted Jaracz.

Jaracz infuriates me. I remember an issue came up between me and my parents when I was graduating high school, and my mom called Bethel and put me on the phone with Jaracz. I actually spoke to Jaracz on the phone years ago.

Now, it was funny then because I wanted to attend a program through school called the Presidential Classroom, and Jaracz actually joked a little with me about the president (George W. Bush).

Seeing his reaction in Panorama, his lack of compassion for victims, and his ridiculous stance that "we don't go beyond the things that are written", I cannot respect him.

. . . And JWs go beyond the things written all the freaking time.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What Percentage Of The Governing Body Are Pedofiles?

Wrong Question..You need something Provable..

Try....................................

What Percentage Of The WBT$ Governing Body..

Support WBT$ Rules Protecting WBT$ Pedophiles?..

Answer:

ALL THESE WBT$ GB DIRT BAGS..

SUPPORT PROTECTING WBT$ PEDOPHILES..

Image result for Watchtower governing body

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Potentially, 100%.

• scratchme1010
  • Landy
    Landy

Potentially, 100%.

100%

What percentage of the members of the JW net are peadophiles?

Potentially 100%

Stupid fucking question

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I'm quite positive that there are at least a few current and past GB members' names in the Org's secret pedo database.

It's the simplest and most obvious reason to not produce it when asked by the courts.

• flamegrilled
    flamegrilled

Potentially 0%.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Outlaw............you forgot 1 DIRTBAG:

• cofty
    cofty
    we heard reports that Greenlees was kicked out of bethel because he was one

Really? I thought the report was that he was moved back to London because he was a sexual predator preying on young men at Bethel. Where did you hear he was a pedo?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit