What Percentage Of The Governing Body Are Pedofiles?

by Brokeback Watchtower 26 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• DJS
    DJS

A reckless and irresponsible OP.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

flamegrilled said, "Potentially 0%."

If ONE of these guys was guilty, your statement fails.

Your statement fails because Greenlees and his roomie Chitty (yes, Jah's Magic Spirit works for holiness) were expelled from Bethel for their behavior.

Add the accusations against Jaracz and you have, uh... three.

• DJS
    DJS

Having consensual sex with adults is not pedophilia. For that matter, having non consensual sex with adults is not pedophilia.

Enforcing policies that protect pedophiles also does not make them pedophiles. Disgusting criminals, yes.

Unless someone has evidence that any of the current GB are pedophiles, this is trash.

• Simon
    Simon
    Unless someone has evidence that any of the current GB are pedophiles, this is trash.

I agree. This kind of sensationalist "shout something in the street and hope it sticks" smearing of people is counter productive. It makes apostates everything the GB tell people they are, rabid liars.

If someone has real evidence, it should be passed to the authorities to take appropriate action on.

Wild accusations can also give people a reason to sue. Just to be clear - it's the people who make accusations who would have to defend them, not me.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I believe Greenlees is the only one that can be confirmed. When asked, Watchtower will not deny this. One of his victims came forward a few years back.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sure there have been reports of pedophiles within the JW religion but whats more important and of concern is the way the WTS has been dealing with this terrible behavior, concealing it or handling these situations exclusively on their own.

The GB Greenless story has been circulating around for many years now, the guy has since died.

The pretentious white sheet that just about ever JWS wraps themselves with extends upon many egregious social behaviors which also involves protecting the organization's self imposed image of itself.

The propagation that the JWS is a clean spiritual paradise unlike any other Christian based organization is false, once one looks closely behind that fronting pretentiousness.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Threads like these just play into the idea that those who leave the society are "mentally diseased" and "untruthful"

There is nothing to be gained by such speculation.

• Landy
    Landy
    Threads like these just play into the idea that those who leave the society are "mentally diseased" and "untruthful"

Exactly.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I haven't made any wild accusation, I simply referred to 2 previous accusations and speculated about their motives for not going to authorities stating that to protect the Organization from reproach may not be the only reason I never made any accusation just entertained the idea as a possibility to explain why policies are the way they are.

As far as playing into the idea spread by these delusional fools that those who leave the organization are mentally diseased well I find that quite a stretch of imagination. The gullible will believe anything or what they want and this thread can hardly be seen as a reason to believe, or add credence to such bull shit.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Call it my Spidey Sense but the they seem like they are very sexually repressed trying to make Jehovah happy and that sorta thing can lead into perversions as in Tightpants Tony's hatred of clothes that turn him on when bros wear them even stating authoritively that Jehovah his imaginary sock puppet finds them disgusting(projection of his shadow?Jungian). Anyway I'm sure that during their climb to the top that they have quite a few skeleton in the closet that we may or may not ever get to find out about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit