Why I'm rejoining the JWs

by Fred Franztone 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

It made me feel ill when i read your post, the thought of someone going back to the Borg.

• humbled
    humbled

hilarious! I was freaked at first too...but no. It ain’t happening

• compound complex
    compound complex

I feel your joy, Fred!

I remember the experience of some pioneers who had no food; they were so busy speaking Jehovah's name they had no time to work and earn money, no time to cook a meal even if they had food.

They went home from a joyous day in service, their bellies gnawed with hunger. A sudden downpour of rain occurred -- there wasn't a cloud in the sky -- and as they approached their humble abode, a surge of water ran down the street's gutter, carrying along a cabbage and a bunch of carrots.

Makes me think of dear Sister Scarlett, whose words are an inspiration:

"As God is my witness, as God is my witness, they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill."

• Giordano
    Giordano

I'm glad it was a joke cause my blood pressure started to spike.

• blownaway
    blownaway

Nice sarcasm. Love the joke.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Fred, thanks for the laugh. I hope people get the joke, as you can see, some don't.

• steve2
    steve2

May Jehovah shower his bee stings on you. Nice humor.

• Outahere
  • Chook
    Chook

I had a donkey talk to me the other day asking me to return to my father , I declined so now I’m blind in one eye , god left one eye so I could still see this destructive cult. God is good.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

It’s a sickening thought that anybody would return to the JW religion but some do. Mostly it’s because of family and associations there.

I’m not judging them. I’m just glad it isn’t ME.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit