Update on my Mom

by SheilaM 27 Replies latest social entertainment

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

My condolences goes to you Sheila and your Family

OCW

• Shakita
    Shakita

My sincere condolences to you and your family, Shiela. What a hard time you are going through now.

When our Mom's die, they take with them to the grave a little bit of ourselves. My heart goes out to you. Take care.

Mrs. Shakita

• outnfree
    outnfree

My sympathy, too, (((((((((((((Sheila and family))))))))))))))))).

I'm sorry for your having to put up with idiot family members as you continue to grieve the loss of your mother.

outnfree

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((Sheila & Family))

My deepest sympathy for your loss.

Should you need me..you have my number.

Lisa

• minimus
    minimus

Sheila, I just read this thread. I am very sorry for you. ((( ))).......I was with my elderly mother tonight and I would surely miss her if she were to die at any time. To lose someone that you love is awful. My thoughts are with you this evening.

• Panda
    Panda

I am sorry that you have to deal with asshole relatives at a time you need to heal and remember.

Losing your Mom is, I think the worst. Its this whole connection to the past that's broken. I feel your loss and please accept my love. Panda

• Jade
    Jade

(((((((((((((Sheila))))))))))) I'm so sorry for your loss

Annie

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Thank you all that have just signed the thread.

I did get the most wonderful call from my Mothers only friend last night. She is German and the only one my Mother trusted. She had talked to my oldest Sis and then called me. it's funny she never ever asked why I was at home and not there. But she was always perceptive. She said even up to the end (she didn't know my Mom had alzheimers etc) she knew Mom was not herself but she would ask "do you know who your talking to" and Momma would always say "Ida". Made me feel so much better

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit