Update on my Mom

by SheilaM 27 Replies latest social entertainment

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Thunder called my sister today and she said the Doctor said it would be as little as 48 hours before my Mom passed away. I am perplexed as to why they were giving her pain medication when she had no brain waves.

I do have to say that my two dysfunctional siblings are always able to hurt me even when I am not there. The chaplain had come in and said Mom wasn't passing on because there were "unresolved matters". He asked why I wasn't there and Shirley (my kinda normal sis that I love) says "this jut isn't Sheila." He asked the other two if there were unresolved problems the monsters had the gall to say "oh we have forgiven Sheila" FORGIVEN ME WTF like for what for not being a doormat anymore?????? Shirley said she sputterd "you forgive SHEILA." which is Shirleys way of standing up for me as spinless as it may be.

So my brother KNEW she called but guess who calls I was crying and answered the phone(I have a habit of doing that) and it was my dysfunctional tragedy vampire brother. He say Mom died and I said while getting pretty upset "I know Shirley told us" Thunder came running in and hung up on him.

So instead of being at peace knowing my Mom is at peace I am hurt and furious.

Yesterday was her Birthday she was 72

• Valis
    Valis

Sheila...I'm terribly sorry for your loss. Don't put up with any crap from people who don't have the common decency to be nice to you on such a day. Do take care and I'll give you real hugs very soon. :(

Travis

• little witch
    little witch

((((((Sheila and family))))))))

I am so, so sorry about your mother passing.

You are all in my prayers. Hang in there, hon.

If there is anything at all I can do, please dont hesitate.

My new email is [email protected], I can send you my number, should you want to talk.

Thunder, you are such a good man, I am glad Sheila has you to count on.

• happyout
    happyout

what can I say?

((((((((((((( Sheila )))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Swan
    Swan

Shelia,

I am so sorry this happened and in this hurtful way!

My condolences to you and your family.

Tammy

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Sorry to hear about your mom and your "colorful" siblings. Take care.

• nowisee
    nowisee

sheila,

my best to you and thunder. i am so sorry for your loss. there is nothing more that you can do, so please put all the rest in God's hands. give yourself permission to grieve and please take care of yourself.

love, nowisee

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

(((((Sheila))))) I'm sorry your mom died, but she is at peace now. Take a deep breath and remember her the way you want. Whatever your siblings do or think, she was YOUR mother too.

Lots of love & hugs,

Nina

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Sheila I'm very sorry you had to have it happen this way. You'd think family would be the ones to be the kindest to you, especially at time like this.

((Sheila))

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

((Sheila & Family)) Sorry you're having such a hard time of things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit