Update on my Mom

by SheilaM 27 Replies latest social entertainment

• talesin
    talesin

{{{{sheila}}}}

Sorry about your mom, this is a rough thing to deal with.

Sorry to hear about yr vampire brother, I have one of those too. It's so hard to deal with this kind of crap. Don't let him get to you. Here's a big hug.

talesin

• shamus
    shamus

Sheila,

Can't say anything to make you feel better. I am just so sorry that you have to deal with this.....

• blondie
    blondie

Sorry Sheila. I know that is what I have to expect from my JW family. Kill them with kindness.

Blondie

• JH
    JH

I'm sorry to hear about this (((Sheila))).

• Francois
    Francois

I'm sorry, Sheila. It's too bad that death is hardest on those left behind; especially when there is dysfunctionality among those left behind. I hope you can find surcease in the thought that your mother has "graduated" from this horrible place of injustice - as you describe - and is now in a much more loving place.

francois

• wednesday
    wednesday

I hope my family is not in turmoil and fighting when i die. I hope they have the decency to put aside their petty arguments and let me die in peace. U would think when someone is dieing, people could give it a rest and not think of themselves for a change, and remember , someone is dieing here. go figure.

So sorry for your loss, my mom also died within this last year. \

weds

• shera
    shera

(((((((((Sheila))))))))))

• Odrade
    Odrade

(((( sheila )))) so sorry.

• patio34
    patio34

My deepest sympathy. I'm sorry your siblings are so difficult. It's as Erma Bombeck's book put it: Family Ties that Bind and Gag.

Warm regards,

Pat

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Thank you all for your kindness. We are doing OK. I am trying not to be upset that my daughter wasn't able to go. My sis flew down and her daughters were driving down with her husband, well one daughter decided to stay. Mel (our daughter) was all excited she was leaving the baby here and going to drive to Oklahoma and ride down.

She called my (normal?) sister and she was told that there was no room in the car. I know she paid for my middle sis to be down there, also she got a round trip ticket. What steams me is that my Mother loved my daughter more than all of us put together, they KNOW that but they just don't care. If we hadn't just flown down we could have helped her.

My son said I should not waste words on these people. Amazing how they "demand my presence" but not my daughters, why cause they can't be rude to her like they are to me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit