If Trump is Impeached...the alternative is Pence ...

by tor1500 23 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

I don't believe Pence is "anti-science" -- he's not Scientology or Christian Scientist or one of the whacky cults like we on this board were part of -- he's just a mainstream believer. Most Xtians think their God is directing or behind science - the majority believe in evolution and it's not black and white just because someone is a xtian.

• LV101
    LV101

I doubt most people could stand a president governing by his faith or a strong right winger -- almost as bad as what we've endured with a strong left winger.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Pence:

Charles Darwin never thought of evolution as anything other than a theory. He hoped that someday it would be proven by the fossil record but did not live to see that, nor have we . . . And now that we have recognized evolution as a theory, I would simply and humbly ask, can we teach it as such and can we also consider teaching other theories of the origin of species?" — speaking before Congress, July 11, 2002
  • LV101
    LV101

Figures -- his religious nonsense. It's over the top -- even Nancy Pelosi spews or throw the term 'God" around and they all get carried away with their crazy. What was with Obama and his scripture quoting - omigoodness! I think there's many that feel like Pence - I've even known couple of older Democrat gals who believe God created everything and evolution is a theory. Maybe it was reasoning of the old blue dog dems - I don't know. Too weird.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit