Who are the 24 Elders?

by LittleToe 79 Replies latest watchtower bible

• shotgun
    shotgun

Valis and littletoe..... you know I think very highly of you both and but your scaring the FK out of me..... the list you are using to come up with the 24 elders

AaronDavidHabakkukIsaiahMalachiObadiah
    AbrahamElihuHaggaiJacob MicahSamuel
    AmosElijahHoseaJeremiahMosesZechariah
    DanielEzekielIsaacJoelNoahZephaniah

If you have read that fine literary accomplishment called The Finished Mystery realeased in 1917 by Joey Rutherford, you find pretty much the same list put forth by him and his cronies. Now there may be a few gems in that book but I'd rather wipe my butt with the Sears catalog than the Finished Mystery because the latter might give me crabs. If you have a copy dig it out and check into it...almost the same list. Now I know they probably got the idea from somewhere else because when God called out who wants brains they thought he said trains and they knew the Phrophet Nahum had already caught the train.

The last post mentions the seven stars or the seven angels...The FM said these were Tyndale, Luther...blah...blah...blah ending with C.T Russell.

• shotgun
    shotgun

I'd also scratch Aaron off the list...is he not the one who fashioned a Golden calf for false idol worship and in typical management style blamed the liitle people who were then killed while he moved on to become vice-president of the visible earthly organization at that time.

Daniel applied for the job-posting of chief or head of the magic practising priests of babylon...hardly seems like even a conscience matter to me...certainly not keeping free from Satan's organization.

And Haggai...come on that sounds to close to Haggis...... and you know there can't be any of that in Heaven

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Wipes coffee off of monitor...............

I did not know Yosemite Sam had a sense of humour, he just seemed surly.

Too fargen funny!

• gumby
    gumby
    Daniel applied for the job-posting of chief or head of the magic practising priests of babylon...hardly seems like even a conscience matter to me

Daniel got his job at the same emloyment firm Lot did.

The job descriptions had many choices. Daniel wanted to be head of the pagans and pet lions, Lot wanted to preside over the town of homosexuals and be the gatekeeper who let only gays in, and Joseph who I forgot to mention got the top job of food distribution man for the egyptian pagans. I know those three are not of the 24 for sure. Their "robes" are far from white and more like a" red dirt "rust color.

Gumby....*who's butt LT is gonna kick when he reads it*

Gumby

• shotgun
    shotgun

Gumby I got good chuckle out of the pet lion bit.....Lot let those two travelling salemen in (Selling wholesale destruction) then offered up his daughters to the men who wanted to see what else the salesmen had to offer(wink..wink) The salemen were angels who temporarily blinded the men (even though what they were attempting to do was punishable by death). Lot witnessed all this and would still rather live there? The area Abraham lived in must have really sucked.

Were just musing LT...

• gumby
    gumby
    The area Abraham lived in must have really sucked.

It did suck. It smelled like sheep shit!

The milk and honey part was still in egypt I think, and young Joseph wasn't giving out any freebies dammit! Now I'm REAL confused.

Gumby

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    Holy cow gang...this one is too easy...no rocket science involved at all!!

None!

Well maybe a little rocket science. . but it's like common knowledge rocket science. . not the really HARD rocket science.

• gumby
    gumby

Sp,

Your in no condition to be getting involved in deep issues right now......remember?

Gumby

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Gumby?!?

Why? I need to argue or pick on Yeru or something. . it makes me happy. . .

• gumby
    gumby
    it makes me happy. . .

I know hun...I know.

*pats sp on the back*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit