Sept 11 Tribute I created

by Dawn 16 Replies latest social current

• Dawn
    Dawn

Here is something I put together last year for our agency - just thought I would share it with ya'll.

http://www.moparsunlimited.netfirms.com/september/sld001.html

Edited to add.......depending on the speed of your connection the music may/or may not match the slides - I have it on CD and in .exe format if you want a copy.

• observador
    observador

hey Dawn,

beautiful tribute, I loved it, brought tears to my eyes.

Thanks.

• micheal
    micheal

Wow Dawn that was really a great job! Thanks for sharing that with us.

• myself
    myself

Dawn, you did a beautiful job putting that together, thank you for sharing it with us.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

I loved it! What a lovely tribute. Takes on new meaning "fire & rain".

thanks for sharing it, Dawn

j2bf

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I love it Dawn

• Dawn
    Dawn

Thanks so much for your kind comments

It made me cry when I put it together last year - but it felt good to get it done and share it as a tribute. My friend took one of the CD copies and passed it onto her friend in the military - last I heard it had made a few rounds there too.

I think it's important that we don't ever forget those heroes that rushed to the scene to save lives - they are forever in my thoughts and prayers. I am thankful for them and for our military. I may not always agree with my country and it's foreign affairs - but I sure do have respect for those that are willing to die for my freedom and safety.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I can't imagine running into a building that is on fire and in danger of falling down. I just can't imagine doing that. Those were some very brave people.

• heathen
    heathen

I thought that was a very nice tribute myself .

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Very nice, Dawn! Thanks for sharing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit