by Abbie 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• dmouse
    dmouse

Yeah, now you've got us all intrigued...

Welcome abbie!

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Welcome Abbie.

cj

• Abbie
    Abbie

:P~~~

you all are too fast!! I'm used to discussion boards where people don't read/reply so quickly and I have time to fix my boo-boos!

lol

• seven006
    seven006

Les,

Damn, you found out where Iv been hiding. I feel bad being a mod on the other board and spending all my time playing here. Nice to see you, you will see that this board moves quite a bit faster than Tishie's/Randy's board. The people here are also a lot more messed up which makes for a lot of fun.

Have a good time. One big thing to remember here, you can't say Dave. It gets edited into words like duck or puck, or it gets little stars *** put in the middle of it. If Craig aka Barney Fifie the super mod edits it, It gets changed to whoopsy....or is that Ang? Anyway, don't say Dave.

Good to have you here woman

Dave/Steve

• Abbie
    Abbie

no saying Dave here? Jeez! I'm not sure I can conduct a conversation without saying "Dave." It's UNHEARD OF!!

Hey Steve/Dave! How are ya man? Good to know you are still around! Are you behaving? Gods I hope not, that would shake my faith in the universe.

Hugs & grins,

Les

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Abbie

I can see you're going to fit in juuuuust fine

• seven006
    seven006

Me behave? Absolutely!

I catch a little hell for saying nice things about the JW leadership from time to time but besides that this is a great place to practice typing skills.

It's not as much fun as sitting around an open camp fire with a bunch of apostates as a monsoon rolls in, but we manage to have a little fun.

Check back in a few minutes and watch how your bad word magically changes. I think this board is demonized.

Dave

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Hiya, Leslie....welcome to JWD....Country Girl is one of my bestest buds...I'm gonna pay her a visit up where she lives pretty soon....good to have you here...Love that SN here...didja get the idea from CG? I've referred to myself (only in jest) in some of my posts here as "Abby Normal" sometimes, so if you run across 'em, you'll know why....

Frannie B

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome AbbieNormal.

hehe did you get your name from the movie Frankenstein with Gene Wilder???

I'm glad to see that past is past and you are dealing with the here and now.

hugs,

j2bf

• PurpleV
    PurpleV
    It's not as much fun as sitting around an open camp fire with a bunch of apostates as a monsoon rolls in, but we manage to have a little fun.

I resemble that remark!

Hi Les, how are you?? It's been over a year since we sat around that open fire with Dave, as you can see he hasn't changed a bit.

Hugs, V

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit