Will the Internet bring down the watchtower Bible and Tract Society

by frankiespeakin 37 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

oooh, Gumby, you make me laugh! I was quoting that site, which was merely pointing out that the JW's have the same spread as disease. Ignorance=health/cult risk.

• Wodiat4U
    Wodiat4U

Hey, I know it was the BIGGEST eye opener for me. I was disfellowshiped for years & had started attending the meetings again. I was seriously considering going back there. Than my younger brother called me (DF too) & told me about all the stuff he had researched on the web. Like Watchers of the Watchtower. I read those sites for about 6 straight hours till 3 or 4am in the morning. WOW!! Was I SHOCKED! I think MY biggest surprise was I thought that all this time (20 years) in that religion my problems was isolated. Woeee, now I smell the smoke, & see the fire. I was steaming mad, ALL this time spent & it's just another cult. What a mind blowing experience. I now want to start a campaign.

Let's call it the "Rude Awakening". Since no one can tell or write to a relative or friend (without being shunned or have them screaming apostate). I think we should do the research & put together a letters of information (& web sites) for our love ones, then mail them "sealed inside another envelope to some of each other,...in turn we will them mail out from unfamiliar cities & states & no return addresses. The letters do not have to even have the name of the relative. It should challege them to examine their own religion. Send them directly to the sites that warns them. I swear to you, if I had read this information years ago I would left ages ago. Don't get me wrong, I still believe in God & Christ. But I have no tolerance for MEN who lie & decieve & mislead. They must be stopped. If we can just make a few look & examine it,..that may be where we start something BIG, like a Anti -revolution against the body that runs the scam . Never , give up. I refuse to leave & go out live a life of shame that they will allow them to say " see what happpens when you leave the organization. I'm HAPPYLY married to a non-JW woman who believes in me & makes me happy. I have a successful career & life. A great home & many blessings. God MUST NOT HATE me, huh. Anyone interested in exchanging mail to send "unmarked to their loved ones? Let's do it. Email me at [email protected] . Let's bring them down, even if only a notch. What if we can only help 2 or 3 people. Wouldn't it be well worth it. Don't you wish someone had done that for you? Not just walk away & leave you there until you finally discovered it on your own. Don't those people who are inactive or disfellowship NEED to know that they have not sinned against God. Let's spread "that word". It's like my brother (biological) asked me," Hey, don't it feel GOOD to know that you're not doomed for destruction."

Come on people,..Talk To ME.

I'm ready to revolt,..& willing to Lead.

Wodita 4 U

• sens
  • gumby
    gumby

jgnat,

Damn...that was embarrasing! I'm sorry I didn't see it was a quote. I thought that sounded funny coming from you.......Cheers!

Wodiat4u,

Hey fireball......you have fire in your bones like Zechariah!

Since you are new here you do not know of the many campaigns and stradegies that have and are being used, I would recommend hanging out a while and learn of the do's and don'ts of how to lead a braindead dub out of dubdom from those who have learned the hard way.

It's nice to have you and to learn you left the organisation from the internet. Thanks for sharing with us.

Gumby

• Francois
    Francois

Well, Still', I don't believe it's possible to reform this or any other cult. That's just wishful thinking IMHO, and reflects some of the cloying illustrations in the WT depicting the lion with its paw resting on the back of a lamb as if to say, "how 'bout 'nother beer, thweetheart, my plathce or yourth?"

For a full list of the type of people who join cults and where they come from and why, see Eric Hoffer's, The True Believer. It leaves little to the imagination and can be read in two hours.

For decade upon decade, the filthy cult known as the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society did its dirty work, as it were, behind the scenes, in the background, in the corner, in the dark, out of the view of society in general, just like its spiritual leader Satan, did his works in the dark.

Now however, the Internet plays the searching light of truth on this organization and it proves to be like turning on the lights in a dirty kitchen: tens upon tens of roaches scramble off in every direction attempting to get away from the light. And as more and more of the godless practices of Jehovah's Witnesses are made public, the more the horrified general public will recoil in disgust and disbelief from this godless, conscienceless organization, led by (supposedly) virginal, but senile octagenarians in Brooklyn who live isolated in their ivory towers and haven't the least clue of the ramifications of their policies, pronounced from on high. These hirsuite Hitlers of today make their prounouncements (trying their best to reintroduce the Mosiac Law based on the thin argument that we are still under its "great principles" today. Frankly, I see no scripture - especially in Galatians - that allows such a reintroduction of the Mosiac Law based on its principles, great or otherwise. The old men in Brooklyn may be senile, but a few synapses are firing in there somewhere.)

It's relatively easy to sin in the dark against God; it's another thing to keep that sin hidden in the daylight. And in this senario, the "daylight" is the Internet, the impartial court of public opinion. The GB argues its side, and we argue for freedom, justice, and scriptural truth. The vast majority of people who read our indirect debates do not belong to the alienated groups which are the JWs natural haunts from which their membership comes, but are normal loving people. Who do you think will win out over the cults.

Yes, the way off into righteousness is narrow and cramped, but be assured that it is wide enough for ALL WHO WANT TO ENTER. The JWs seem to forget that minor detail.

IMHO.

Frank Tyrrell

• freein89
    freein89

Frank,

As always, you are dead on-they are a filty cult. I think it is SO refreshing to hear a spade called a spade. Why would anyone want to see changes in something that needs to be gotten rid of. If the neigbors dog left a big steaming coil in my driveway, I would not plant flower seeds in it to change it into something wonderful, I would scrape it off and scrub the driveway because sh#t is sh#t even if you plant flowers in it.

Deb

• jgnat
    jgnat

This quote is going in to my memory box:

Yes, the way off into righteousness is narrow and cramped, but be assured that it is wide enough for ALL WHO WANT TO ENTER. The JWs seem to forget that minor detail.

Thanks, Francois.

• kls
    kls

No matter how the wt. comes down i don't care as long as it does.I wonder how (if and when it does fall) will all those people who let there loved ones die because of no blood transfusion?How can anyone live with that.Jws open you're eyes to what you are seeing and hearing.If one so called apostate is right ,doesn't that say something to you? Listen and research youre own lit.it is right from the wt. mouth. Kls

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin
    You think the governing body is shi++ing in its pants?

Of course they are, and they have been for some time. The diaper laden old men just can't help themselves.

HCM

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Wow, I can't beleive all the positive responses to this thread. I definately see a trend here that is very good and encouraging.

At this time I would like to give a special warm, thank you to those who have websites that do a wounderful job exposing the watchtower Bible track Society you deserve our support and commendation for the money and time you put into a very worthy cause. I think your motives are good. It's so encouraging to see my search engine pickup so much expose on the watchtower every time I use my search engine. Makes me want to cry for joy. All thought I feel sorry for those that have sacrificed so much to the WT whore, my joy still is not diminished in the least.

Shake, and tremble WT your day are numbered and you will go down in great shame.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit