What is the biggest problem with the JWS religion or the Watchtower Corporation from a sociological and theological perspective ?

by Finkelstein 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Giordano
    Giordano

The biggest problem with the JW religion is revealed in your title........... it is a corporation first and foremost far more then a religion, the corporation came first the official JW religion came some five decades later. By that time everything was long in place for the corporation's needs. The religion was used for it's labor and as publishers of the corporations version of a religion.

The WTBTS values obedience higher then faith.

Unlike most religions that work within a community they do not volunteer for any civic service if it doesn't benefit it's corporate interests.

It's a cold religion toward children, families who don't hold up their end, It's oldest members and the Elders who are indeed overseers not servants.

They are easily compared to Scientology another so called religion that manages property better then the people they depend on.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Probably the most severe point of the WTS's corruption comes in how it exploited and manipulated people in its literature proliferation agenda.

The long standing propagation of judgment day coming soon so you better stick with the organization and be obedient to its commands and doctrinal rules, undoubtedly entrapped people thinking and behavior to working for the WTS in distributing its publications and building its training centers (Kingdom Halls) , Assembly Halls.

One pretentious doctrine supplemented onto another doctrine such as 1914 to "This Generation" was propagated all throughout the 20th century.

"Armageddon Soon" plastered onto the front cover of Magazines and books was going to attract people to publications and it did.

• Good JW
    Good JW

"I've got to read more of your comments from now on and encourage others as well"

Well Finkelstein, when my business completely flops hopefully my other plan will be a success...perhaps you can help me with my clientele?

It's gonna be a cult

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I will be subservient, obedient and loyal

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Fenkelstein - "What is the biggest problem with the JW religion or the Watchtower Corporation from a sociological and theological perspective?"

I don't think we have that kind of time.

Or server space, for that matter.

:smirk:

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I hear yah Vidiot , but the core problem with this organization was it tried extrinsically to make itself more righteous than any other Christian based faiths, then proclaim that because of that god had chosen them his earthly organization thereby empowering the men who were the top controllers.

The real instilled corruption started with J Rutherford no doubt about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit