Have YOU Ever Met Up With Anyone Famous

by RAYZORBLADE 73 Replies latest social entertainment

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I live in the burbs south of Seattle, no-celeb land. So I thought I would never meet anyone famous. However last weekend I was in Phoenix AZ. On Sunday we were in Sedona and had lunch at a very expensive resort. Two tables over was Paul Newman. He was looking a little elderly, but was at ease and smiled. I am the type that doesn't want to bother them I can't imagine getting hassled by thousands of people. But my friend swore he was going to go up to him and say: "you look familiar, haven't I seen you at the grocery store?"

Gretchen

• Nickey
    Nickey

If I have... I haven't paid much attention. Mike Tyson usually goes to a mall in Phoenix. I really don't stop to talk to nobody, so it's a passing moment for me. lol

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

My husband and I were at a party at our nieghbor's house this past summer, and we met Steve Van Zan.

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

Yeah I have, I watched the fourth of July fireworks with Jody Foster a actor at a place called Friday Harbor, WA her and I were setting together under her blanket, me with my youngest daughter of ten and her with a little toddler back in 1995. Then in the same town I would eat donuts and coffie with Timothy Dalton a actor, we became friends when I mistook him for a guy I knew on the main land. Timothy Dalton is a very down to earth actor, not a creep at all like most of them. I shared a smoke with Micky O'Roake an actor while working in Salt Lake City at that states capital building, he was filming a movie there he a very quite guy he does not say much, but he is cool enough. Oh and last if not lest I sat next to Robert Redford on a flight leaveing Salt Lake City to Seattle in 1979, I said its a small would huh? he just laughed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit