Clinton Lied (What Did He Know and When Did He Know It)

by Yerusalyim 51 Replies latest social current

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

I have never heard such blatant "stupidity and ignorance" as the statement concerning "finally there is some integrity in the oval office".

There is NEVER any integrity with politicans, clerics, attorneys, or businessmen. To actually believe one version

is less of a facade than another is naive.

While Clinton had his share of scandals, in my opinion they pale in comparison to the hundreds of deaths of american sons, husbands, fathers, wives and mothers who have died in Iraq so the Bush administration could pretend it's fighting a war on terror with false evidence while it is really bankrupting our country to make Halliburton rich, and pipe arab oil at a discount into Israel.

Bush gave written approval to many death sentences and approved numerous executions as governor of Texas for crimes with consequences far less than what his administration and their cabals have done in Washington. Now, what should the penalty be for George for over 200 dead americans? What price should Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rove, Fleischer, Rice, Powell, Rumsfeld and the others pay?

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    How can this man be a good president, when the majority of the world view him as a threat to world peace.

World Peace? or World submission? You'd think differently if your county was attack and lost 3,000 of it's people within a couple of hours.

• Swickley
    Swickley

Teejay -- yes, that statement blew me away (sorry for the pun)

One thing Saddam got right--> when referring to dubya's then planned invasion of Iraq, he did not seem suprised at such a prospect and described dubya by saying: "The father was a criminal and so is the son."

Saddam knows way too much...perhaps???

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I hope there is a lunatic in the waiting somewhere angry enough to sacrifice himself to carry out the right kind of justice for these parasites.

I hope he finds you first you ********** (I edited out b*st*rd!)

• Swickley
    Swickley

Utopian -- I can understand how you feel.

Personally, I'd rather see the Bush administration go out in humiliation for the damage its done to this country, and with the greatest defeat (number of votes) in history. Let's hope they haven't corrupted the electonic voting machines as well... http://www.truthout.org/docs_03/072503E.shtml

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

30 years from now, when as a public we begin answering and dealing with the consequences of another generation of veterans who were lied to and taken advantage of, where will all of the BUSH supporters hide?

When you post pictures and flags and rally with hurrahs, remember you are encouraging the process to continue putting sons and daughters in harm's way for politics, money and religion. There is no honor in dying in Iraq. Neither Bush nor Halliburton, nor Israel plan to share any of the wealth they acquire with any of the families of fallen americans. They will become richer while families receive telegrams, letters, a flag and a funeral.

It happened in Korea, Vietnam and now Iraq. It is another shameful time in US history.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Yeru-

As usual, your so biased and full of shit it isn't even funny.

Dubya has "restored honor and integrity" to the White House?

PUHLLLLEEASEE!

Knowingly including lies (i.e. Iraq attempting to acquire uranium from Africa) in his State of the Union Address in order to drum up support for the war in Iraq? After all, the White House website stated he reviews the Address line by line and word by word, and the buck stops with the President right? Oh I know. That can't possibly be his fault for including a lie.

Stating that the justification for the war was that the Iraqi regime possessed weapons of mass destruction and posed an imminent threat to the United States and it's allies, thereby warranting a "preemptive strike" to prevent a catastrophe.. and 5 months after the war is over and the US military possesses sovereignty over the Iraqi state.. NO weapons of mass destruction are found? Especially convenient given Dubya's whipping boy Colin Powell goes before the UN with exceptional intelligence including satellite imagery showing how weapons are being moved from one day to the next.. and now the same intelligence is capable of finding nothing.

George Bush going before the public in 2002 and criticizing the unethical corporate practices of Enron and Worldcom, in which CEO's sold their shares and cashed out with millions a week before the bottom fell out, leaving shareholders and regular workers out to dry when he himself sold his shares in Harken Oil stock 10 years ago and committed the same egregious offense of using insider knowledge for trading purposes. I suppose it was "ethical" and "legal" then eh since he did it?

Bush was arrested on September 4, 1976 for drunk driving at the age of 30. Do you brush this aside as the mistake of a youth? 30 is a bit old for that excuse. Oh wait.. you wanted integrity.. I suppose a convicted drunk driver fits the bill.

The Commander-in-Chief you so respect is a deserting soldier. National Guard records and Bush's own supervisor's and friends show no sign of him attending any drills or performing any service for nearly a year, from May 1972 until May 1973. This period began with Bush moving to Alabama for a political campaign. He was AWOL in the Texas Air National Guard!

http://www.awolbush.com

Demonstrating his cavalier cowboy attitude by simply thumbing his nose at the rest of the world and walking out on the Kyoto treaty. Further exemplifying this by encouraging aggressive deforestation and lightening EPA standards.

Utilizing his personal belief in Jeezus Khrist to guide him in passing legislation to limit stem-cell research, and to sanction so-called faith based initiatives in government.

Repealing ergonomics standards for thousands of American workers.

Has led the fight to eliminate overtime pay.

Pushed through two huge tax breaks for the rich with the promise it would stimulate the economy. (I even recall you getting a $900 check months ago and babbling how the economy would be better.. is it months later? NO)

Honesty and integrity. Your a funny man Yeru.

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

As a human, you could only be willfully blind and decidely stubborn to accept and propogate any support for the BUSH administration. To support BUSH, you either are unintelligent, uninformed, uneducated OR have a stake in the administration's goals, i.e. federal contracting, wealthy, corporate criminal, etc.

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

"Did you know that Clinton had the highest IQ amongst all the presidents.

And guess who's got the lowest?..........you guessed it! (George W.)"

You must be quoting the WT or some JW publication. Can you cite your source. I'd be very interested to know what George Washington's, Abe Lincolns and a few others IQ scores were...

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

"To support BUSH, you either are unintelligent, uninformed, uneducated OR have a stake in the administration's goals, i.e. federal contracting, wealthy, corporate criminal, etc. "

Hey, that's an intelligent argument. Nice touch on the piercing analysis...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit