Clinton Lied (What Did He Know and When Did He Know It)

by Yerusalyim 51 Replies latest social current

• mustang
    mustang

It seems that Clinton also got the benefit of the recovery that started in Bush Sr.'s last year in office. A lot of these happenings aren't properly credited. They may not even be under control, as claimed, at all.

Mustang

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Did you know that Clinton had the highest IQ amongst all the presidents.

And guess who's got the lowest?..........you guessed it! (George W.)

• teejay
    teejay

Don't get me started, Yeru!

• Swickley
    Swickley

Lying about a BJ is probably something that every man would do when faced with a similar situation. Personally, I could care less if he got a BJ everyday and twice on Sunday. He was/is the greatest President of our time.

Shrub (or dubya) is incapable of telling the truth and his lies are costing the lives of our sons and daughters. As predicted, he is American's greatest nightmare. Let's hope we can oust this Whitehouse imposter before he does anymore damage to this country.

For those Bush supporters who read, I suggest: "The Clinton Wars" by Sidney Blumenthal -- As the book reveals, the right wing created one scandal after another in an attempt to remove Clinton from office. They failed, but most Americans have no clue about what really happened..

How anyone can believe dubya has "restored integrity and honor" to the Whitehouse just goes to show how easily some people can be duped. Prequisites for formulating uninformed opinions: Fox news, Limbaugh, and O'Reilly.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Of course Clinton lied -Barbara Bush once famously said -- "of course Clinton lied- - no man ever forgets oral sex -- no matter how bad it is'

• teejay
    teejay
    How anyone can believe dubya has "restored integrity and honor" to the Whitehouse...

I had to laugh at that one myself, Swickley! Glad to see that Yeru are un-biased, huh?

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

When asked , 'who is a greatest risk to the security of the world... George W or Saddam'. More than half of those polled in the US said Saddam, but every country polled outside of the US, more than half said George this includes Britain, Australia, Canada and many European countries.

How can this man be a good president, when the majority of the world view him as a threat to world peace.

Dig

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    President Clinton was the most accomplished, the most intelligent, the best-qualified president this country has seen since Thomas Jefferson.

The guy was very intelligent, but he sure wasn't wise. His decision making skills were based on focus groups and which decision would least likely get him in trouble...hardly the skills of a true leader. The man's presidency was one of smoke and mirrors.

Did you know that Clinton had the highest IQ amongst all the presidents.

And guess who's got the lowest?..........you guessed it! (George W.)

Gee, I wasn't aware that Washington and Lincoln had taken IQ tests.... in fact, I don't believe they existed until the 20th Century..... Digderadoo.... please cite your reference for your statement.
  • drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    How can this man be a good president, when the majority of the world view him as a threat to world peace.

Apparently it hinges on whether or not the president gets blow jobs from an intern.

• mustang
    mustang

Clinton would make a perfect JW. He would be an eLDER upon walking in the KH door.

Mustang

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit