I'm back, and survived the plane flight!!

by ScoobySnax 31 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Hamas..... don't feel down about it, call it another bad judge of character (sp?) God that ouzo was strong.

Chris, Too right bout the ouzo, what is funny at night whilst downing them, is a killer the next day. Tell Nina she ought to be proud of her heritage, I'm all for it.

CountryGirl....I been to the Peloponese, though have to say I prefer the islands. Gotta get "My big fat greek wedding" off my sister to get where you're coming from!!

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Valis, if you stopped playing with that nipple ring of yours, the "sheep" problem you have would stop. (BTW, a whole flock was sorry to see me go)............

• Hamas
    Hamas

Scooby, I love you.

No, really, I do.

But don't go getting any homosexual fantasies about us together; it will only make the attraction stronger.

I don't know where you are heading, but when you call in sick.... man, it hurts.

Maybe this will help.

You like ?

• Valis
    Valis

add some of this

and one of these

Shep the sheep

equals...

CLICK TO CLOSE

*LOL* Sccoby...glad you had a good time...it always helps me de stress when I can travel.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Hamas, I'm sitting here trying to work out the connection between me happening to be gay, your comments, and my original post about saying hello after I got back from a wicked holiday. Help me out here.

The sheep thing is funny though.

• Hamas
    Hamas

I never realised you were gay.

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Hmmmm Hamas and Scooby eh?

• Hamas
    Hamas

No, the only guy in the world for me is monkey.

lol

Behave !

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Really Hammy? Well there you go......a suprise around every corner. Maybe you should be more careful with the throw away comments in future, after all, you never know who you're talking too.

PS....... if that IS your pic, relax, you're not my type.

• Been there
    Been there

Scooby,

Did you do your presentation? Did you get the job for really, real or are you still just pretending you have the job? WHATS GOING ON WITH THE JOB THING? Inquiring minds need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit