How Extreme Will Witnesses Become?

by metatron 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

f*cking circuit overseer said that if we 'had instructions from the king to jump, our only response should be how high?'

Hamas

Actually I remeber that talk Hamas.

But at our CA the f*cking circuit overseer said instead that if we 'had instructions from the king to bend over, our only response should be how far?'

Phrased a little differently, but the point was really driven home to the faithful R&F

• sens
    sens
    But at our CA the f*cking circuit overseer said instead that if we 'had instructions from the king to bend over, our only response should be how far?'

Winston Behave Plz...

Met...nothing would suprise me anymore...nothing...

3Sens4

Winston Behave Plz...

Sens

Sens, that was behaving!

See, I put that little 'starry' thing there: *

You know I could be much worse

• minimus
    minimus

How extreme can braindead Witnesses become? Once you take away their mind, everything else is easy.

• sens
    sens
    You know I could be much worse

Oh winston I know

3Sens4

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

well...two years ago I received a blood smeared Watchtower in my mailbox open to some page concerning apostasy. I believe I know who did it, however--how many more are there out there just like this person?

Ravyn

• Farkel
    Farkel

: well...two years ago I received a blood smeared Watchtower in my mailbox open to some page concerning apostasy.

I've always felt that Watchtower magazines were best utilized when they became linings for bird cages and great substitutes when the Kotex pads ran out at home. They also make nifty items for starting a fire in one's fireplace.

Other than that they are worthless, time-dated pieces of sewage that are so toxic they might qualify for a SuperFund grant to get rid of them once and for all.

Farkel

two years ago I received a blood smeared Watchtower in my mailbox

Ravyn

That is terrible!

• sens
    sens
    two years ago I received a blood smeared Watchtower in my mailbox

Hell....

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    become even more hard-line

Hmmmm...how brainwashed is brainwashed...?

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit