boy have I changed......

by Ravyn 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

Dear Valis,

Bite Me!

yes Kira it was a blue tail too.

I used the ritual from X ^ and some suggestions Odrade sent me in PM....

I put him where the Venus was and cleared it away so it will get some sunlight, then I put a crystal point and a gray stone I had from a couple of years ago, and a piece of a nearby pine tree with his body and covered him with a piece of white paper over him and put a sunning rock on top with some gravel rocks from the driveway. I said the ritual. The cats attended in the cage of course.

But tonight I will probably do something to give me some peace---more suggestions?

Ravyn

• Valis
    Valis

Ravyn.... http://www.jongbonaire.org/iguana_recipe.pdf

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

ok Valis, so since iguana soup is used for strength, perhaps this little guy came to teach me the paradox of the fragility of strength?

thank you OCW too....lizard energies are the shadow side of dreams---well I certainly had alot of dreams that were confusing and disturbing to me last night. I would hate to think that lizard died just to call my attention to that tho....

I will meditate on this and talk to the Lady tonight about it.

thank you everyone.

Ravyn

• Valis
    Valis
    ok Valis, so since iguana soup is used for strength, perhaps this little guy came to teach me the paradox of the fragility of strength?

eh, or that lizard tastes just like chicken..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit