Possible leak from Annual Meeting 2018

by Listener 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Della Street
    Della Street

@FedUpJW

In order for the GT to start, doesn't Babylon The Great have to Fall??? When and how did that happen??

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

I think they teach that Babylon fell in 1919 or some bullshit. It is only when Babylon is destroyed that the GT is suppose to begin.

• alanv
    alanv

It made me laugh when they said a little while back, its best to explain prophesy after it has happened. That way of course they can say what has actually happened and fit a scripture around it

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

IDK any more what goofiness will come spilling out of the "Great Ones" pie-holes. All I know is I "buried" ALL my WT publications recently when they went to the landfill in boxes. Pretty sure they won't be confiscated there.

• LostAdam
    LostAdam

Trying to catch up someone please tell what are the new publications and when available. Thanks

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Ask Gorby...

G.

• satinka
    satinka

What if the "north" has a metaphysical kind of meaning? I did an Internet search. What do you think, anyone?

I will say to the north, Give; and to the south, Keep not back; bring My sons from far, and My daughters from the end of the earth (Isaiah 43:6);
    "the north" denotes those who are in ignorance; "the south" those who are in knowledges; "sons" truths; and "daughters" goods. Again:--
    If thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul, then shall thy light rise in the darkness, and thy thick darkness as the noonday (or south-meridies) (Isaiah 58:10);
    to "draw out the soul to the hungry and to satisfy the afflicted soul," denotes the goods of charity in general; the "light rising in the darkness," means that they shall have the intelligence of truth; and "the thick darkness as the south," means that they shall have the wisdom of good; "the south," from its heat, signifies good, and from its light, truth.
    [3] In Ezekiel:--
    In the visions of God brought He me into the land of Israel, and set me upon a very high mountain, whereon was as it were the building of a city on the south (Ezekiel 40:2)
    concerning the New Jerusalem, or the Lord's kingdom, which, because it is in the light of wisdom and intelligence, is "on the south." In David:--
    Jehovah shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday (Ps. 37:6).
    Again:--
    Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror of the night, for the arrow that flieth by day, for the pestilence that walketh in the thick darkness, for the destruction that wasteth at noonday (or in the south) (Ps. 91:6, 6);
    "not to fear for the destruction that wasteth in the south," means not to be afraid because of the damnation which comes upon those who are in knowledges and pervert them. In Ezekiel:--
    Son of man, set thy face toward the south, and drop (thy word) to the south, and prophesy to the forest of the field of the south, and say to the forest of the south, All faces from the south to the north shall be burned in her (Ezekiel 20:46, 47);
    "the forest of the south," denotes those who are in the light of truths, and who extinguish it, and thus those of this character who are within the church.Like,

http://www.biblemeanings.info/Words/Spatial/South.htm

• zeb
    zeb

The gb would be better employed working out a real charity plan and system than dreaming up who is who or might not be.

bah!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit