Scientologists Seem WORSE than the JWs!

by teenyuck 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Ravyn
    Ravyn
    who could have signed contracts banning the privileges as they moved up the church’s hierarchy, the Web site Page Six reports. Documents relating to the bans have been uncovered by David Touretzky, a research professor at Carnegie Mellon University who has been studying the religion for six years. One such document specifies that advanced training can happen only after members "forever (give) up (the) right to sue the church and its staff for any injury or damage suffered in any way connected with Scientology." "It seems that Scientologist superstars like Tom Cruise, John Travolta and wealthy patrons such as Lisa Marie Presley may be signing away rights

I am not defending Scientology, but I agree with the critics of Rick Ross. the guy thinks everyone but him is a cult.

I used to live up the road from a group of Scientologists. Out in the So Cal desert near their production studio. They would walk right out in front of vehicles on the freeway because they thought they could stop traffic with the power of their minds...never knew one to actually get hit by a car...I don't know...maybe they could.

I did their testing thing when I was in Burbank once. I scored very 'high' on their scale and was told that they had been 'waiting for me'. I was still a Dub at the time and just ppphhhtttzzz'd it off as nonsense.

I think L. Ron Hubbard was about as believable as Anton LaVey--but really who cares? They might be more blatantly cultish than JWs, but JWs are worse for their sheer numbers in comparison.

Ravyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit