Giving hope for all truth-loving people

by Person 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• Person
    Person

Hi there! I'm new here. It it not easy for me but I would like to share with you my story and my take on what happend and is happening in JW. . For some my view can be unacceptable for others can be useful. In fact it can be answer to the question: why am I still even bother what's is going on in this obviously corrupt organization?

Please note that I'm from middle Europe- forgive my wording.

My family is in JW for 4 generations now. I was baptized as teenager in 2003. I was an average publisher for many years, doing everything I was suppose to do. Few years ago in 2018 I became ministerial servant.

Then in 2020 "pandemic" began and I couldn't belive what GB is doing. Their decisions where clearly opposite to what Bible was saying. They tried to scare us although Jesus warned us not to be scared if we see things like that. They closed Kingdom Halls- although Bible says we should gather and together praise God, (doesn't say anything about zoom), and they ceased public ministry! So I began to look for answers. I didn't assume JW are not God's people because they was breaking God's laws, I knew Isrealites where doing the same and still God was patient with them.

I realized that GB is making decisions in favor of UN which is the disgusting beast. So I was wondering: if JW are indeed God's people, that must have been predicted. This what I found:

Matthew 24:45-51 - there was a possibility that faithful slave become unfaithful. If that happens Jesus specifically explained how it happens and what exactly will that slave doing:

"But if ever that evil slave says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying,’" - slave simply put would lose his patience waiting for the Lord In my opinion exactly that happend in late 60's when GB began to think they are so smart they can calculate when Jesus will come. In their impatience they said: he will come in 1975!

" and he starts to beat his fellow slaves" - it's self explaining, Raymond Franz could be one of the first that got beaten as many of us on this forum.

"and to eat and drink with the confirmed drunkards" - in 1991 it became obvious when Watchtower jointed as NGO the UN-confirmed drunkards (spiritual drunkenness means political alliances with nations)

"he will punish him with the greatest severity and will assign him his place with the hypocrites" - in regards to teachings about U, how disgusting it is in God's eyes and then drinking with them slave proved himself to be hipocrite

1 Peter 4: 7 - Judgment always starts with house of God (compare Ezekiel 39:21-23)

Daniel 12:7 at the end of times "dashing to pieces of the power of God's people " was to be expected. It would last for 3,5 times. (compare Luke 21:24, Revelations 11:2 - yes Jerusalem was supposed to be trampled for 3,5 times not 7 times ergo 1914 makes no sense)

Daniel 12:11 and Matthew 24:15 - disgusting thing- the UN is now causing desolation among God's people through GB making decisions in favor of UN and not so much of us- for example my grandparents died both shortly after receiving the shot.

But there is hope!

Daniel 12:10, 12

Ezekiel 34

Isaiah 66:5 hole 65 and 65 is worth reading.

So here I am, waiting for God's judgment on his people. Discovering this forum made me sure that there are many truth-loving people like ours regardless if they bacome disfellowsheped or not (1 Kings 19:18). Please stay strong in faith! Losing faith is what the wicked ones want! Please read Psalm 73- it explains everything what is now happening among God's people better then I can. And stay close to Jehovah - holy is his name even when some people profane it - Ezekiel 36:21-23. And remember those who are sighing and groaning over all the detestable things that are being done in the city.” (Ezekiel 9: 4) - will become mark on their foreheads from God and will survive his great Day.!

Best wishes

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

just curious at to whether you are still consider yourself a member of the org..."waiting for God's judgement on his people"....

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Hi Person,

Welcome to the forum.

What is your hope?

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Guy 1 "Hey John haven't seen you in a long time, have you lost weight? Didn't you used to have brown hair? You seem shorter as well".

Guy 2 "My name isn't John, it's Harry."

Guy 1 "You changed you name too!"

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Hi Person!!

Welcome aboard.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Another iteration of the same idoubtbigtime, exbethalitePIMA, etc.??

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    If you're going to believe in something , believe in our savior Jesus Christ. It is only through him you gain salvation. Not an organization. Carefully read the new testament
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Hello person.

I'm a person too. Coincidence, no?!! Hey I'm only kidding😜Welcome to the forum and yes, I do think they're an evil slave. Evil, anyways.

• Linda14
    Linda14

@Person

Corruption is bad in the eyes of Jehovah. But corruption in God's organization doesn't mean that God has abandoned His organization. Like you said, Jehovah will intervene in the future.

However, do you think that JWs are that God's only organization? And God appointed their "faithful Slave"?

What the GB did was to hijack a statement in the bible and applied it to themselves. They said Jesus and jehivah made inspection in 1914, then in 1919 they appointed the Slave. Isn't that hilarious? Who told you that God made such an inspection and on that date, and that the result of the inspection is chosen they alone as the Slave? Does that even make any sense? Who in history, among the scholars have confirmed that? Did God supernaturally show that His seal was on them? How could someone just hijack a scripture and say 'hey, we were appointed'? There is nothing different from them and other churches who claim to have been called by God. They are one and the same. God didn't say anything, and they can't produce any supernatural evidence for that. That's Hoax.

There is simply no basis for that organization. Serve you God in spirit and in truth. Don't ignore others in other churches who do the same. Don't look at the JWs as the only true religion. That is a hoax.

If your problem is a religion that has root to the first Cong established by the apostles, go to catholic or Eastern Orthodox churches. Or stay in your house and worship in spirit and truth. That doesn't mean that attending Cong meeting is a sin, neither is attending another church service .

• Person
    Person

I don't now why but I didn't noticed your replies. Sorry for that. So to reply to you I would say that I am still officially JW although I do not send any reports how much I talk with other people about God. In regard to "waiting for judgment" , I consider myself as guilty of some wrongdoings and pray to God for forgiveness. I mean things like giving away magazines with UN advertising articles

I also would like to ask you guys if you now anything about Fountain Chambers. It seems to be a Law Office... I was contacted thru this forum by them. They apparently want to speak with me.. Have you any clue what they want from me? I only posted once here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit