I can't do it anymore.

by Gadget 69 Replies latest jw friends

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Just checking in--how you doin', gadget?

• shamus
    shamus

Good luck Gadget!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. You need to go through hell before you can get on with your life.

Shamus.

• Gadget
    Gadget

For the last week and a half my phone has never stopped ringing, in the end I turned the ringer off. When I did answer it all I got from her is how stupid I am to not be a wittness, and how can I do this to her. I kept telling her that I wasn't leaving her, I was leaving a religion, it was her thats leaving me. I'm officially single again now. I should feel upset, but feel more like Austin Powers in the film when he says, "I'm single again, Wahey". But hell have no fury like a woman scorned. She 's phoned up every person I know and told them that I am now an active apostate, and have been communicating with apostates via the internet. This has not gone down very well. Apparently my ex best friend is going to give me a good hiding when he sees me(Very christian). My business partner(I work full time, but have a lot of spare time due to my shifts so I have parts in other companies too) is threatening to kick me out the businesses, even to close them down if need be. I've just bought a house 2 weks ago so this would cause a lot of problems financially until I got started up on my own. And when my dad found out about it, he said nothing to me but phoned the po in my local hall who has told the whole cong and put pressure on my business partner(Who hasn't been to a meeting for 2 years.....). I went up to see my dad tonight and ended up having a huge argument with him, he wants nothing more to do with me. I'm going to go get drunk.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

...and you were going to marry this bitch. She has a deeper love for the organization than she ever did for you. GOOD JOB on kicking her ass to the curb!

But hell have no fury like a woman scorned.

No shit. When you leave a woman because of her actions, and EXPLAIN her actions to her, they get pretty pissed off. If they have serious issues with themselves, which sounds like she did (the whole suicide thing), she's going to rip your ass up any way that she can.You want to know the secret of pissing her off? Make like it doesn't bug you at all. Get another phone line and leave your current one for her to leave a message. Save the tape and in a couple years from now, sit down and have a good laugh! That's what I did :)

I went up to see my dad tonight and ended up having a huge argument with him, he wants nothing more to do with me.

That's your dad's action to "punish" you. Give him exactly what he wants - space. If he misses out on years of your life, he'll have nobody to blame but himself. Remember, it's him that decided to cut contact with you, not the other way around. All you did was dump your bitch fiance because you and her have nothing in common anymore.

I'm going to go get drunk.

You deserve it! Have one for me too..... wait... maybe not. Wanna mail that drink to me??

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

...oh, I forgot one thing...

GO GET THE RING BACK!!

Seriously dude, take it to a pawn shop and get yourself some beer money!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    But hell have no fury like a woman scorned.

no fury like a bitch scorned, bitch, bro.

I feel for you, man. Get a little wasted tonight, and get the boxing gloves on for tomorrow. Don't let the bastards get you down.

Like you said, "I'm single!"....in more ways than one. Good for you. It'll get harder, then easier. You'll be alright.

ash

• avishai
    avishai
    Apparently my ex best friend is going to give me a good hiding when he sees me(Very christian).

Let him. Then sue him, & the cong.

My business partner(I work full time, but have a lot of spare time due to my shifts so I have parts in other companies too) is threatening to kick me out the businesses, even to close them down if need be.

Tell him if he does, you'll sue him fro religious discrimination. If he does, sue.

I've just bought a house 2 weks ago so this would cause a lot of problems financially until I got started up on my own. And when my dad found out about it, he said nothing to me but phoned the po in my local hall who has told the whole cong and put pressure on my business partner(Who hasn't been to a meeting for 2 years.....). I went up to see my dad tonight and ended up having a huge argument with him, he wants nothing more to do with me. I'm going to go get drunk

Had a couple of the same talks w/ my mom. She's now out & helping sue the wts. Theres hope. Have a pint for me.

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

Gadget, jeez I'm so sorry for what you're going through. She sounds bloody awful. To say that she prefers if you'd cheated on her, how sick is that? That you're worse than her ex who beat and raped her - what the hell? I mean her thinking is totally warped. She's gonna kill herself - how unstable is this woman? Then to call all your friends and try to control you through them by getting them to pressure you and bully you into returning to that crazy religion? I want to know where did her love go? How can she claim to love you one day then do this to you the next? I think you dodged a bullet, she doesn't need a husband, she needs a therapist. You're going to find a woman who will offer you unconditional love and bring peace to your life. And if the business partners bail on you due to your beliefs, yeah, sue 'em, fight for what's yours. Please keep us updated so that we know how you're doing. - V Sky

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Wow Gadget what courage it has taken on your part to stand up for yourself. I am truly impressed. Many of us lost our family, but it never compromised our place of employment. The only thing that I can say is keep coming back for support. We all need it at times.

YOU ARE BETTER OFF WITHOUT THAT JW GIRL!!!!!!! Go and find some new friends...enjoy your life...get married only for the right reasons...not for SEX!!!!! I am thinking of you.

Leslie

• Gadget
    Gadget
    I've just bought a house 2 weeks ago so this would cause a lot of problems financially until I got started up on my own.

Because of my other job I wouldn't lose the house or anything, just be so skint for a long time. I'd be able to build the business back up on my own but would take a long time. And I just discovered why the wine was so cheap in the shop.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit