What Is The One Thing That You....

by Frannie Banannie 26 Replies latest jw friends

• berylblue
    berylblue
    this will sound petty after sens' post, but...

i'd add six inches to my height. ;)

Tinker, precious, you're gorgeous the way you are. Why on earth would you want to be tall? A lot of men prefer their women to be petite. I've always liked my height. At 5'1", I am one of the tall ones in my family. People tease me for being short, and I respond, "I am exactly the height I'm supposed to be."

• berylblue
    berylblue

Oh, and feed the starving

Yes, Tim, I will be making breakfast soon...

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Hmmm...beyond my current capabilities? I can act (I'm really rather good, actually) so I guess being a famous renowned actress is kind of within the present realm.

I would say play piano like Farkel. Be able to play ANY musical instrument perfectly and passionately.

Kewl Beans, Beryl! I wanna invite to your Academy Awards Celebration...K?...and playing musical instruments is one of my dreams, too...I love music. :)

People tease me for being short, and I respond, "I am exactly the height I'm supposed to be."

WHULL!!! I don't know WHY, Beryl....Yer legs go alla way to da floor, don't dey?

Frannie B ;>

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Buy a 3-bedroom 2-bath with 2 car garage house with a nice yard under $400,000 in the San Francisco Bay Area.

• wednesday
    wednesday

i would like to be in a position to help the poor. so much of what is wrong in society today is due to poverty, and lack of education.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    Tinker, precious, you're gorgeous the way you are. Why on earth would you want to be tall?

awww...thanks beryl! hm, maybe i'll change mine, then.

i'd want to be a prima ballerina

:)

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

H'RAAAY for Sunshine & Wednesday! I hope yall win the lottery, chers!

Tink, you'll wind up with crippled feet, ya lil twinkle toes...

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit