What Is The One Thing That You....

by Frannie Banannie 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Ravyn2
    Ravyn2

I would reclaim my lost youth without losing my hard-gained wisdom. (to be 17 again with all the stuff I have lived and know now!)

Ravyn

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Well, if sens is gonna feed the hungry, and Stacy's gonna cure the very ill...

I think I'd like to build up a support network for ALL homeless abused kids of all ages, and make sure they have room to find happiness and peace so they can grow up to be sane kind loving hardworking honest human beings, and die at a ripe and satisfied old age.

But I'll probably finish my little tiny book of poetry instead.

GentlyFeral

• sens
    sens
    I think I'd like to build up a support network for ALL homeless abused kids of all ages, and make sure they have room to find happiness and peace so they can grow up to be sane kind loving hardworking honest human beings, and die at a ripe and satisfied old age

The fantasy would be to cure very ill people.

Thats really sweet GentlyFeral & Stacey

• Undecided
    Undecided
    What would I accomplish? I would want to know the truth of why and how man is here......something nobody can really prove at this time.

Gumby, I think we are out of luck here, it's just beyond man's ability to understand it without some outside help and it just doesn't seem to be comming from ........where ever it's hiding. I'm trying to forget about it.

Ken P.

• Perry
    Perry

Make the Watchtower change its shunning policy.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    since I was a small child....is to be like a fly on the wall, listening in on people's conversations Id luv to do that during a GB meeting

[email protected] one!

Ride endlessly in my car forever discovering and enjoying new territories. I love to move around and see, look, walk, discover, and enjoy new places and people. I woul love to go to vancouver, thendown to LA, and then through Texas and then head for florida, then back up north back home. I will surely take a ride down to florida this winter for the first time, and I'm looking forward to that. :)

JH, yer a real down-to-earth kinda peep....have fun on yer trip to Fla!

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    The fantasy would be to cure very ill people. But closer to reality it might be to add a couple of inches to my hips. Having a butt would be nice.

LOL@Stacy! Nice fantasy, Stacy....I enjoy yer posts so much that you can have a transplant from my wazoo, cher! I'm a "wannabe" butt donor looking for peeps that need some "cheeks"...(G)

I would finish my sentence in a thread title Just kiddin ya. Prisca told me that trick works about a year ago......and it does!

What would I accomplish? I would want to know the truth of why and how man is here......something nobody can really prove at this time.

LOL@Gumby! Sure ya would...and yes, it *does* work....after bein' a dub for so many years, I knows how to troll a line with a carrot on it, cher!

And...that's a VERY significant and noble goal, Gumby...good one! Lemme know what you discover...K?

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I would reclaim my lost youth without losing my hard-gained wisdom. (to be 17 again with all the stuff I have lived and know now!)

SHEESH, Ravyn! If I had a nickel for every time I've wished that very thing!!! LOL! We'd "rock the world" wouldn't we?

I think I'd like to build up a support network for ALL homeless abused kids of all ages, and make sure they have room to find happiness and peace so they can grow up to be sane kind loving hardworking honest human beings, and die at a ripe and satisfied old age.

But I'll probably finish my little tiny book of poetry instead.

awwww, GF....that's so very kind-hearted and thoughtful of you, sweet pea...hope you find plenty of peeps willing to help you succeed in that noble cause. :) And...unless you win the lottery or an extremely rich relative dies and leaves you their everything, your poetry book is prolly a more realistic goal....Let us know when it's published so we can purchase a copy...K?

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Make the Watchtower change its shunning policy.

HYUH, Perry! That's a very good beginning....but....what about the rest of their ASS-inine ways?

Frannie B

• berylblue
    berylblue

Hmmm...beyond my current capabilities? I can act (I'm really rather good, actually) so I guess being a famous renowned actress is kind of within the present realm.

I would say play piano like Farkel. Be able to play ANY musical instrument perfectly and passionately.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit