What Is The One Thing That You....

by Frannie Banannie 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

would do or accomplish, if you could? I'm speaking of something that you either think or KNOW is beyond your present capabilities or circumstances?

I would fly autonomously, if I could.

Frannie B

• sens
    sens

Feed the starving

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

this will sound petty after sens' post, but...

i'd add six inches to my height. ;)

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Yah, Tink....sens' post made me feel selfish, too....but maybe I could make up for it by flying "care" packages full of food to the hungry, beginning right here in the good ol' U.S. of A.

Actually, though, what I've always wanted to do in a philanthropic way since I was a small child....is to be like a fly on the wall, listening in on people's conversations, so I'd know what problems they were having and fix their problems for 'em.

Frannie B

• smurfette
    smurfette

I think I would want to live in luxury on a tropical isle, while feeding the starving, housing the homeless, educating the masses, and bringing world peace. I guess I want to be what Oprah thinks she is, the benevolent queen of the universe. Oh, and I also want to be able to fly, that would be cool!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Smurfette, I quit watching Oprah after I wrote her a letter depicting the horrible trauma my son had in school over an unidentified learning disorder, which resulted in him almost having a nervous breakdown (he was plucking out his eyebrows, shaving his head, and screaming...aged 12 yrs. old), because of the abuse he'd received from teachers and school authorities for 6 yrs. instead of the help he needed. The "show" sent me a form letter thanking me for watching their show in reply.

Frannie B

• sens
    sens
    since I was a small child....is to be like a fly on the wall, listening in on people's conversations

Id luv to do that during a GB meeting

• JH
    JH

Ride endlessly in my car forever discovering and enjoying new territories. I love to move around and see, look, walk, discover, and enjoy new places and people. I woul love to go to vancouver, thendown to LA, and then through Texas and then head for florida, then back up north back home.

I will surely take a ride down to florida this winter for the first time, and I'm looking forward to that. :)

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

The fantasy would be to cure very ill people.

But closer to reality it might be to add a couple of inches to my hips. Having a butt would be nice.

• gumby
    gumby

I would finish my sentence in a thread title

Just kiddin ya. Prisca told me that trick works about a year ago......and it does!

What would I accomplish? I would want to know the truth of why and how man is here......something nobody can really prove at this time.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit