venting alert.....did you ever have one of those days....

by tinkerbell82 42 Replies latest jw friends

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((Tink))

ah, sweet Tink. We all have one of those days. They come. They go. But while you're having one, it bites! Sometimes it's just best to be left alone. You've gotten some good advice here. Listen to your heart. Do what will make you happy. If that's a hot, bubble bath...so be it. Whatever will make you happy. Right now it doesn't feel like there's much out there that will make you happy, is there? But, sweetie, you know there is and all you have to do is do it.

Pretty simple advice. Not so simple to do.

Lisa

p.s. Call me if you want.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

SP - aw, thanks for the loves! ;) i'm one of those girls that just cannot have sex if i dont feel pretty, and i can't feel pretty when i'm so damn grumpy ;)

Frenchbabyface - thanks girl...you're right, as Scarlett O'Hara says, "Tomorrow is anothah day!" ;)

Stacey - good suggestion :) the bathtub is filling, the tea pot is on the stove, i'm going into bubblebath hibernation and hopefully i emerge mollified and more pleasant to be around. :)

Arrow - (((lisa))) you know i love you big time, girl!

thanks you guys, i feel the storm clouds of crankiness beginning to lift already :)

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Hopefully your tub is equipped with the massager with pulsating action.......

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

honey, my tub isn't even equipped with decent water pressure (which is why it STILL hasnt filled up) or a slanted back. sitting in that tub makes my spine feel like it's poking right through my skin. it's tragic.

• moonwillow
    moonwillow

Yes I think everyone does and you've done just what I do, reach out to friends for a shoulder to lean on (even cry on from time to time) and to vent it seems to always help us feel a little better. Hope your day gets better tink and tomorrow is an even better day for you, hang in there girl

• jgnat
    jgnat

My honey has this all figgered out already. When I have a day like that, he grins, glances "significantly" at the calendar, asks if it is PMS, and ducks out to the store. I have learned that misery gets no company. And he has learned that there is nothing he could do right anyhow. Spittin' mad woman is wayy more fun than moping woman.

• Inquiry
    Inquiry

LOL @ ttt... (tiny tart tink)

Hope your feeling better... I have those days too... they are rare.. but they happen... I just let my son know, he usually goes out with friends... and I do my own thing...I usually feel better the next day... I call them my personal health days... lol....

Toodles for now tink...

Inq

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Well that darn tub ever fill up?

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

moonwillow - thanks girl :)

jgnat - too funny! i sent my guy out to do errands...i dont think he wanted to be around ms. crankpot anyhow!

inq - aww....i had almost forgotten about TTT! ;)

stacey - tub filled up, but i wasnt in the mood for a soak, i guess... i spent twenty minutes in hot bubbly heaven and then decided i needed a shopping trip. i'm off to nordstrom's for some major shoe indulgence asap. ;)

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

((( Tink )))

Sometimes we all need to take a break... I call it a Do Nothing day... and that is exactly what I use it for: I do absolutely nothing.

Maybe you just need one of those... of course you are allowed to cuddle up with your favorite teddy bear too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit